Turning 21 Never Felt So Good

Prompt: Caspar is turning 21

Words: 1600+

Authors Note-This was going to be smut till reality set in and i realized i can't write smut. Also I have a new book (I know i should finish the ones i have now before starting a new one). It's Phan and basically its going to be cute hopefully. its called "My Fallen Prince" I am writing it along with my co-writer bertyboo99. I also wrote the first half of this along time ago so that's why it's probably bad.

To Caspar Lee his birthday was no big deal. Yeah, he got presents from his friends and family and maybe went out, but that was it. If only he knew what his dear boyfriend was planning though.

Caspar would admit that sex between him and Joe was good but he always wanted to try something else. Joe had always been there dominant one which surprised a lot of people when and if they ever found out. They would always think Caspar would be because Joe seemed so...innocent. This time Caspar wanted to try though. He wanted to top.

Him and Joe had talked about this numerous times but whenever it would come up in the bedroom they were always to far gone to even care. Caspar really wanted to try though. It's not like they would just switch roles or anything. They would just try it.

Caspar felt himself getting harder just at the thought of thee Joe Sugg withering under him. Joe begging him for a release instead of the other way around. He wanted it so bad that is hurt.

So when Joe came home twenty minutes later from a meeting Caspar immediately jumped for cover under the blanket that was on the back of the couch. He knew Joe would tease him relentlessly for being so hard without even being touched by anyone.

They had made a promise early on in their relationship that they would no longer touch themselves-well unless it was during Skype when they were both away-without the other person being there. So with that being said Joe would know Caspar was up to something.

"Caspy! I'm home, where my kiss." Joe's voice echoed off the walls as he looked around for the blonde mop of hair. Caspar sighed loudly looking down at his pants, thankful he wasn't wearing skinny jeans but instead sweats. He brought his hand down to adjust his pants when Joe sat down at the end of the couch "Casp?"

Caspar jumped slightly, his hand just ever so slightly brushing against his sensitive member. Caspar moaned out in pleasure before blessing profoundly. Joe raised a single eyebrow, but didn't question it, just moving closer to Caspar's side. The younger boy flinched away, earning a laugh from the older boy when he nearly fell off the couch.

"Caspy be careful." Joe's voice rang though Caspar's voice and shot straight through him and down to his member making it harder. This was not how he wanted to spend his birthday. Getting teased by Joe or having to hide it from him. Neither sounded nice. "Anyways what do you want for dinner. It is your birthday anyways. What about eggs with sausage. That sounds nice."

Caspar internally groaned knowing how knew about his problem. Trust Caspar when he said that when Joe started teasing he wouldn't stop. Caspar knew tonight would be no different and Joe would continue and tease him as much as possible.

"Joeeee." Caspar wined making the older boy spin on his heel and look at him. Caspar looked up and locked eyes before looking at the TV that Caspar handy even noticed was turned on.

"Yes Casp? Got a problem." Joe smirked when he saw Caspar tense and let out a heavy breath. He knew how to drive Caspar absolutely crazy and push his buttons. Without getting a answer from his boyfriend he turned and walked back towards the kitchen, leaving Caspar alone, for now at least.