prison break out!

When I wake up I meet a very excited looking weela" oh my goodness, you look stunning!" she wasn't just trying to make me blush I looked into our water bowl and saw my reflection I looked prettier than Taylor swift I kept staring into my reflection when a sudden sound woke me.

                           Time lapse
                       Three years later
I looked out the cell bars it was getting Rusty and decaying I let out an annoyed moan as the drum bangs me and my siblings have imprisoned here for exactly three years today marks it then my stomach grumbles it was feeding time the new recruit tossed two big chunks of meat at each cell one for each of us we we're soon lead to some kind of check up room were they evaluated us and deemed some ready to be sold to dragonriders me and my siblings except Livo we're sent back for more training but I swore to myself we would not remain here. When we arrived I looked to my siblings cells the bars were all Rusty so I decided to break out tonight.

@#*_:_#@

Night finally came it was go time I use my sharp claws to bend the rusted irons to our size weela insisted on coming she didn't what to be given to some stranger who would control every part of her it was dark so I cast a little light spell not being able to to talk to much it was a faint light I went to my siblings cells and freed them  Livo said he wasn't coming that he was going to become a great hero from there I tried to persuade him but he had decided so I wish him good luck some other dragons joined in the escape most were my siblings cells mates, but some begged me to free them other cells we passed kept telling us we wouldn't make it but but it didn't phase us we going to try or get hurt trying. We were about to blow down the door when one of the new recruit saw us at first he was scared but he turned around screaming the dragons are escaping but a light hit on the head put him to sleep but one of the dragon guards heard him and blew the horn alarm soon we were surrounded with guards and trainers with swords and canes but we didn't back out we re readied ourselves to fight weela being a poison dragon let out an eye stinging smoke on the guards and trainers and we attacked them they being blinded were fighting each other we sat and watched with all amusement these guys are dumb enough to kill each other can't they hear the screams of pain? Eventually they killed each other and I took the liberty of killing the last one standing we used a massive combined fireball to break down the huge metal door when the dragons who tried to discourage us saw this and realized we were about to take our step of freedom they immediately began to beg us to free them but it was too late you should have joined us when we were gathering . We flew off not caring what they said, some dragons who couldn't fly were carried by the ones who could we flew far away, away from the village a way from the forest we flew for several hours before landing we were exhausted and hungry I looked around but because I was the leader of the whole escape thing I rose up to find food I hunted down two big pogs and divided each into two and divided us into groups of four, then we began munching during our feast I noticed the sun it was morning but we hadn't had any sleep I looked at the cave we decided to spend the night it was to small for all of us it was quite a squeeze I wondered if there was any place big enough for all of us to stay I pondered on this as I slowly dozed off.

@#_*:_*#@

Hey Ella can you locate any cave bigger than this around here
*Scanning*..... No such location found
No location found that means we are going to have to travel again. I began to sob.
Instead of moving you can attempt to make a lair
A lair? What's that?
A lair a a kind of community or a place of rest or home for multiple amount of animals or monsters.
Well.... How convenient, how do I get one?
A lair can be made by meditating in the spot you want the lair to be during the meditation you will imagine how big the lair looks and the structure of the lair.
*Note*- animals or monsters around that area will become your servants and will be under your authority.
This is perfect good thing I watched that meditation video Danny gave me, I really miss him I wish some how I could just see him again but if wishes we're horses beggars would ride *sigh*

                  At that very moment
" Man! stupid keys" said a pretty mad Danny. After rose died Danny became unstable he was advised to get help he refused but it made him loss focus on his company and he started having losses until the company collapsed had to sell his condo and is currently living in his car he uses the money he saved for his hoped for marriage to Rose to get food to eat. He is depressed and mad at his life but nothing hurts him more than Rose's death. Danny drives out of the office at top speed he drives down the road like a mad man he doesn't see an incoming petrol truck. I don't think I need to tell you what happens at that point.

@#_*:*_#@

Danny wakes up and finds himself in the dark he moves a little and the egg rocks he relises he's in an egg soon enough he brakes out and meets he was all alone in the cave. Oh! This is like all those Japanese games I'm sure if I say "open status" my status will appear before me.
Author-well that was quick!