Royal Crisis

Third pov
Bellaz and Mela nodded at each other and went in the direction of the scream or maybe they followed the trail of destroyed trees. They reached the end of the trail and their end reward was a black scaled dragon with green and black horns and a green underbelly but due to the blast received from its attack by Bella and Mela it had a a nasty injury at the side of his face Bella winced when she saw it but it had no effect on Mela.

Bellaz pov
I felt weird seeing the dragon hurt so badly I'm sure I had a heal skill better check my status

Status- Bellaz
Level- 87
Age - 21
Race- Princess light dragon
(social, adventurous)
Likes - Danny,cookies,milk
Dislikes - Mrs finagle,needles,bees
Health: 12543
Hp:11459
Power: 1476
Skill:632
Defense:438
Luck: ~~~
Intelligence:79
Skill - fireball(master)dragon might(master)fire breath(master)appraisal (master)dragon magic(master)intimidation (master)conceal status(master) death grip (master)fire circle (master)heat Blast(master)air slash(master)flight(master)illuminate(amateur) holy water(master) crystal enchantment (master) sky Walker(master) mind crack(master) Tail slam(master) royal sentence (master) absorb (master) wither(master) ash(master)

Special skills-accelerated growth(master) light eater(master) creation of life (?) Air ball(master)
Curse (master) hell death(master) blessing(master)royal lancer (master) telepathy (master) Teleport (master)

Titles-baby of light, life creator, determined, compassionate, friend to all,big sister,first born, inspiration, superstitious,murderer,reviver,odd,berry picker, adventurous, adventurer, lonely,single, sucker, curious, cute, rebellious, nosy.

Passive skills - soothing presence, skill enhancer.

Hidden skills-transformation (master) lightning bolt (master) heal(master) Royal transmission (locked)

Aha! There it is I activate my heal skil and heal the dragon in a matter of seconds I was done and the dragon woke up

"..."

"Hello sorry for attacking you we thought you were a crazy stalker trying to get his filthy hands on us"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are you not going to say anything?"

"You can see me"

"*Dumbfounded* of course we can see you we aren't blind"

"The curse.... I'm freeeeee"

????!!!
So we just revived a psychopath. He stood up and transformed into his Draconian form he was really handsome except for the part,that he was nude. Mela tossed him a few clothes that she bought for Mac but 'help the needy?' he put them on and slicked his long black hair back

"Excuse my manners young ladies"

"???": Bellaz

"???":Mela

"My name is prince Forest Xalz"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"YOU'RE THE MISSING PRINCE FOREST!!!!!!!?!!!?"

"Yes I am"

"What happened to you? Your majesty"