mother's death

Bellza being the smallest apart from fower who was treated like a baby even  though she was one little.... you know what I mean. She very careful around her siblings she and quast became very fond of each other, Livo always boasts that he is the oldest which Bellaz knows is not true but let's him have the title.
Training was taking place on mount debtre it is a surprisingly flat mountain and very wide and spacious it has a secret passage into a humongous library filled with scrolls and paintings and weird writings on the walls my mom says it written in dragon language and we will learn it very soon I didn't like the fact that I have to learn a whole new language but at least I'm not learning it alone.
      I nearly shot a fireball at my mom and dad when they tried to throw me off the mountain they told me they are giving me flight training but I didn't give a dime about what they said they were trying to tosss me of a ledge with only a 47% of me surviving and that was good enough for me
After battling and battering my parents my mom grabbed me with her teeth and threw me off the ledge I was certain I was going to die but suddenly I stopped feeling the wind rushing briskly past me I dared to open my eyes and found myself stationary In the air with my little wings flapping out of instinct. I was flying. My siblings were already waiting for me in the sky that had watched with all amusement when I was fighting our parents I still wondered how I could inflict that much damage on them as a hatchling?.

@#*_:_*#@

Me and my siblings played tag in midair before calling us down for more training.
5 hours later....
(Ozan)"no please no more torture"
(Quast)"my whole body hurts"
(Fower)"I want to go home" cries
(Magir)"no my children you must train if you want to survive in this world there are Dragonslayers, wicked mages, black knights and evil sorcerers and sorceresses who kill dragons or use them for their potions we must train you to protect yourself for alas we will not be able to protect you forever"
Mom told us to fly by ourselves but we could only fly for so long due to our fresh wings or as I put it wings made out of  paper we were thrown off balance by any little gushing of wind Sidir crashed twice before father agreed to Carry him I decided I wanted to get a ride to so I purposely crashed too I got a ride but Livo wasn't so lucky when he tried it father knew exactly what he was doing and paid no attention to him which made him mad at me I mean like me what did I do I simply acted faster than him I didn't give him a reason to hesitate but he kept staring at me in that"I'll never forgive you for this" manner I didn't give him a drop of attention I simply moved forward to my father's head and played with his eyes he also responded by moving in zigzag lines which would throw me off balance and sometimes of his back but I would only fly back on to his back this excerice made me forget all about Livo who was even more mad than before.

@#*_:_*#@

As Soon as we got back to the cave dad went out to hunt, soon after that, we were attacked,
(evil dragon)"I have found you at last you light lover"
(Magir)"nice to see you too Nemedu"
Mother let out a growl,and Nemedu returned one too at this me and my siblings knew we were to back away, then the fight began Nemedu hit mother with a tail slash to the face mother returned the favour by using her claws to claw her foreskin off the fight lasted for 30 minutes before mother fell to the ground in a pool of blood at this sight we knew we were in trouble so we escaped through the little escape holes father created just in case.

I'm really sorry about the fight scene I'm not do good at describing that kind of stuff I'm sorry for the disappointment