struggles of a father

After escaping through the hole we hid and waited until she left the cave we found mother laying on the same spot we left her when I saw her It came to my realisation that both in my former and new world my mother died then I knew that father would join her after a while she drew us closer to her she said,"my dragons"she coughed"I told you I wasn't going to be with you forever who knew it would be so soon, Livo you are strong and brave and you will be a great warrior stay strong my child, Bellaz your beauty is beyond comparison you are destined to be a great personality and leader a legend a so called myth that will be looked for and only the worthy will reach you,ozan my little boy you are quick and stealthy you will be a very good help to a treasurer and I know you love gold so you are granted 20 holy coins from my stash.." hold up hold up hold up, 20 holy coins holy cow that's a lot of money this isn't fair the rest of us only get 5 holy coins "Quast you are honest, sweet and trustworthy you make a very good companion I hope she treats you well.." she must already know who Quast is destined to be "fower you are quite and a quick learner you will become a master in all dragon knowledge and more and Sidir you are smart and wise your wisdom will make you known through out the land and beyond, I was not able to teach you dragon language but father will keep heed onto my words my dragons.I love you all." And at that point Fower and Quast were crying uncontrollably on mother's dead body Livo did not have an expression on his face he left us and went to the back den, Sidir just sat there staring so intensely at mother's body that I wondered if it would explode I didn't feel any emotions at first but suddenly my legs gave way and tears began to flow at their free will non stop I tried to comfort myself with thoughts of "she ain't your mama","you don't know her","she threw you off a mountain" but that only made me cry more and more.

@#*_:_*#@

An hour later...
After crying for a whole hour father arrived at the cave but dropped the minator in his mouth when he saw mother he stared at the body for a while before telling us to place our forehead on hers and activate soul tear we were too depressed, angry and sad to question him we did as he asked and I received the notification
You have gained the skill human transformation
You have gained the skill death grip
You have gained the skill light beam
Father picked us up and placed us on his back took the minator and flew away I didn't know where we were going but I knew we were going as far away as possible from the cave.

@#*_:_*#@

Dad never thought about mating again Magir was his one true love we settled into our new life still he normally goes to hunt but because we were still just a few weeks old he hunted close to the cave and coming back to check on us every now and then if he had to fly far away he would hunt a lot of game and roll a gigantic stone over the den shutting out all daylight from the cave the only source of light during those periods was the escape hole in the wall.
He watched us train and taught us dragon language otherwise called drago-age he was still over protective of us even after Fower even Fower killed a baby crysa-zall (a gazelle with Crystal hooves and horns) even though it's hooves and horns are not edible most of it's body was he was impressed of course but he never let his guard down he piggy back rided us home most times but when we want to stretch our wings we have to be in front of him and he is watching over you any little roar or screech anything at all that could kill a dragon he hid us immediately and kept guard the surroundings it was difficult living like that at first but ya get used to it. I guess.

Sorry about the chapter lenght I didn't realize how short it  was until now also if you see any mistakes please point them out . I take correction with complaining.