~14~

Standing in between Koshi and Daichi, I stared at the ground in fear of looking into the eyes of the sly cat like boy. He was a bit taller than Daichi and had messy black hair.

He kept glancing at me which made me slightly uncomfortable...

As everyone began to make conversations, I followed behind Koshi like a lost puppy. I had unconsciously grabbed onto his hand.

Habits I guess...

I heard Tanaka bickering with another from Nekoma's team.

Koshi brought me with him to break up the "cat fight"...

Hehe get it...

Cat fight...

Because it's Neko...

...

Never mind...

"...And stop with that 'city boy' thing. It's embarrassing." Koshi warned.

"Yamamoto, your always quick to pick a fight. Stop it. It makes you look stupid." A light brown haired boy said to the one that looked like Tanaka's twin.

Both of the bald headed boys became depressed at the statements.

I giggled a bit at the reaction the too had.

Damn they are literally the same person but in different fonts...

Koshi turned toward what also seemed like the mother of the team.

"I'm sorry about that! He's an embarrassment." The boy from Nekoma apologized.

"I'm sorry too! I'm embarrassed." Koshi replied.

I then saw the bald heads turn towards the different direction in awe. Looking at where their gaze was, I see Kiyoko walking past them.

Once again, I became a bit jealous of the attention the beauty was getting more than me. I unconsciously squeezed Koshi's hand, causing him to look at my frustrated appearance.

He pulled me close to him but didn't look my way. He kept the conversation going with the Nekoma member.

Coming back to reality, I notice what I'm doing and try my best not to compare myself to others.

It's kind of hard though...

——————————————————————————

I chose a seat behind my schools team so I could watch closely and write down some things to fix or focus on.

The tall cat like man kept catching my eye...

He seemed a bit familiar but I couldn't remember why...

Watching the first ball hit the ground on Nekoma's side always gave me a bit of rush...

The fact that Hinata ran that fast and had his eyes closed to hit the ball that fast shook me a bit.

It was kind of scary honestly...