~12~

"Are you sure you don't want to spend the night at my house?" Kiyoko asked me once again.

"Yeah I'll be fine..." I smile with my answer, a poor attempt at showing I'm okay with the decision I made.

"Well...if your that sure..."

I waved off the girl and watched her walk off. Her black hair flowing in the wind majestically.

Jesus fuck I might go gay because of this woman...

Walking back in, I saw Nishinoya passed out on his tatami bed. His hair was down...

"Hey guys!" I call out.

They all look at me in confusion.

"We thought you were staying with Kiyoko? Asahi questioned from his spot on the floor.

"Oh I changed my mind. Ya'll would be more
entertaining anyways..." I confess.

"Well if you wanted to...We can make your bed away from the rest of us if you want?" Koshi asked.

"Umm...if it's okay actually...I want to sleep in between some of you guys..."

"O-Oh! That's fine!"

"Thank you. Anyways I'm going to go bathe now. You all did that right?"

"Yup!" Everyone answered.

"Alright then I'm going to go do that. No peeping or I will kill you~!" I chant off.

——————————————————————————

After washing off, I head into the bath. It was warm...

Oh god wait all the boys were in here...

The thought grossed me out slightly but I couldn't care less at this point. I rested myself on the wall and stared off into space.

My thought flooded in...

Hajime kissing me...

That was the only thing on my mind all day. I couldn't let other people see that though. I didn't want to bother them. I would feel like a burden...

I heard a drop underneath me. Looking down, I just feel my own tears running down my face.

I wasn't even sad...

Just confused and stressed.

I didn't even attempt to stop the tears. I let them flow as I stare at the wall in front of me. I probably needed to cry a little bit to let out the feelings...

Apparently I had spent quite some time in there because I heard a knock at the sliding door...

"Y/n-senpai? Daichi-san asked me to come check on you. You've been in there for almost an hour." From the sound of the voice, I could tell it was Yamaguchi.

"Oh! I'm fine! I just got comfortable! Sorry I'll be out soon!" I reply before stepping out and grabbing my towel.

"Oh no it's okay take your time! We were just worried!"