•7•

Sunlight hits my eyes.

I feel wrapped. Almost tied up...

Looking down, I see Daichi has his arms wrapped around waist. His head resting on my stomach.

"Daichi get the fuck off me..." I groan, rubbing his head.

"Mhmmm..."

He's still asleep.

"Daichi."

No answer.

"Daichi!"

...

"SAWAMURA DAICHI IF YOU DONT GET OFF ME I WILL CHOKE YOU TILL YOU PASS OUT!"

"IM UP!"

The boy moved to the side, sat up, and stepped out of the bed for extra measures.

"That's better!" I said, crawling out of the burrito of blankets and scooting towards the nearest bathroom.

——————————————————————————

"No Daichi it's okay I'll eat when I get home..." I groan.

"Not even something for the road? I could walk you home?"

"Dadchi stoooooop!"

"Don't call me that when I'm trying to be nice!"

"But the way your treating me sounds like you banged me crazy last night and now you feel bad so you keep treating me like a feather!"

"Eh?!"

"Exactly...see ya later! Oh and thanks for letting me stay over!" I wave off, making my way home.

Walking through the winding streets was calming. I was given so time to think about what was going on in life. My relationships with everyone were pretty good. Thinking a bit, I realize maybe I should cut down on my touchy vibe. I haven't even asked if they were okay with it...

Oh wait didn't Oikawa say last week or something that he was going to call me? Fucker didn't even call me! What a whore...I'm going to call him later.

A breeze begun to hit my arms so I shoved on the sweater that Daichi had given me. On closer inspection, I see a whole next to the edge of the sleeve. It wasn't big enough to fit my finger through. The sweater also smelled like Daichi a bit. A musky cologne...

...

I miss Suga's jacket...the way it smelled...

——————————————————————————

"I'm home!" I yell into my house.

"Oh finally I was wondering when you would get home!" I see dad pop around the corner of the hall.

"Yup! Your beautiful daughter is finally home and in one piece!"

"Oh hey did any-"

"AH! Before you finish, yes I'm fine. Yes I slept well. No he didn't do anything weird. He let me take a shower which was nice. Yes this is his jacket. He gave it to me to sleep in so calm down. And lastly yes he did sleep on the floor."

...

I lied for at least half of those just so dad wouldn't worry.

"Uh-okay...Thank you for the reassurance."

"Your welcome! Now...breakfast!"

"You didn't eat over at his house?"

"I didn't feel like it plus I got a bit home sick..." I explained.