•13•

"I see..."

I had my head laid upon Koshi's lap while my feet were on Daichi's lap.

"Yeah...so basically I don't know what the fuck I should be doing..." I answer back to Daichi's statement.

"Do you like him still?" Koshi questioned.

"I want to say I don't but..." I pause.

"Maybe I just miss him...that's why I liked the affection he gave me..."

I could see out of the corner of my eye, Daichi and Koshi looked at each other for a quick second.

I wonder why...

Koshi began to run his slender fingers through my hair.

"The only thing I could suggest currently is that maybe you talk to him personally about your feelings?" The grey haired whispered out.

"That's what I was thinking as well." Daichi continued.

"...I guess I'm going to have to do that then..."

I brought my hands to my face and covered my features. I felt so utterly stupid.

Sitting back up, I bring my knees to my chest and shove my face in between them.

"You guys are too nice ya know?" I groan into my legs.

A comfortable silence fell upon us after. I felt a hand come onto my back.

"How about we go to bed...We can continue this in the morning."

I look back at Koshi. His eyes were tired looking...

He's tired because of me...

I stand up and place myself in my bed next to Koshi and a sleeping Asahi. Snuggling myself into the sheets, I stare as Koshi got comfortable in his.

We met eyes and laid there, staring...

I smile at my opportunity for extra comfort...

"Cuddle me...I'm cold~" A smirk made an appearance on my face.

"No...your dad is going to kill me if he found us like that."

"Please?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"I'll buy you a meat bun."

"Alright come here..."

"Yes...!"

I crawl out of my blankets and into Koshi's. He opened his sheets so I could scoot in...

"Come on..." He whispered practically into my ear. I shivered from the vibrations of his voice...

I get in a comfortable position and snuggle my face into Koshi's chest. He closed the blanket and wrapped one of his arms around me while the other was holding my head close to him.

"Your hands are always slightly cold...why?" I question.

"Eh-...Umm, I'm not sure actually..."

"If your hands are always that cold...just put your hands on my neck or my back."

"How does that-?"

"Those places are really warm..." I cut him off.

...

He didn't answer...

I guess I didn't let him. I fell asleep after cutting him off.

The last thing that I remember was feeling one of Koshi's hands on my neck, the other sliding up my back...