~22~

"Your hella sweaty..."

"Im aware Y/n..."

I sat myself down down next to Koshi and watched the sweat drip down his cheeks and forehead. Grabbing a towel, I throw it at his face.

"Hey! What was that for?" Koshi exclames.

"Your going to drip sweat everywhere at least clean it up!"

Grumbling, he grabs the fallen towel and wipes his sweat. Looking around me, I see the rest of the guys breathing heavily and calming down.

"Guys! I have an announcement!" I yell out.

Getting everyone's attention, I stand up on the bench I was once sitting on the put my arms in the air.

"WE WON THAAAAAAT AYYYYYYYYYYY!"

The boys stare at me quietly before I hear a, "AYYYYYY TRUE THOUGHHHHHH!" from the back of them.

Nishinoya and Tanaka and jumping up and down screaming.

"COME ON GUYS BE EXCITED!" I scream once again.

"YES! WE WON!" Hinata shouts.

The whole team goes into a fit of applause, jumping, and ass slapping...

"Nice job Y/n."

Looking to my right, I see Kiyoko smiling.

"They started loosing their excitement because of how tired they are. I felt like they would appreciate some uplifting." I smile back.

"COACH CELEBRATE WITH US!" Tanaka screams to dad.

"No." He replies flatly.

"THATS ALRIGHT TOO!"

...

It's nice...

Seeing them celebrate...

While it's only our first match, it's still good to feel that hope for the next...

"Y/n? You alright?" I hear Koshi ask.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, just happy that we won!" I gleam to the silver head.

Blushing, he hugs and jumps around with me and the rest of the boys. Asahi is halfway to tears and Daichi is trying his best to calm him down. Kageyama and Hinata are screaming at each other in the corner about who got the team more points.

"AHHHHHH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE WINNING!"

——————————————————————————

"DAD! IM HUNGRY!" I scream from my bedroom floor.

"MAKE SOMETHING YOURSELF IM BUSY!"

"BUT IM LAZY!"

"DID I ASK?"

Ughhhh I don't wanna get up...

After being with the boys all day and finally being able to come home. My social battery ran out and I finally made it to my charging station...

My house...

"Dad I think you're lazier than I am." I state plainly as I walk into the kitchen.

"Well at least Im doing something productive. I'm getting some plans for the team ready for tomorrow. After all, we are playing against Aoba Johsai."

"Oh shit your right!"

"Language!"

"You never seem to care usually." I shrug.