~10~

(Sugaware's POV)

"Hey did you tell Y/n about the training camp we have with Nekoma tomorrow?" Daichi asked me from his spot on the floor.

We had all decided to hang out at my house after school. I was sprawled out on my bed while Daichi was laying on his back on the floor and Asahi was set against the wall.

"Wait that's tomorrow?! Shit I forgot to tell her! I'll text her right now!" I reached for my phone and texted the girl as fast as I could.

To: Y/n :)
Subject: Nekoma Training Camp

Hey Y/n I completely forgot to tell u that we have a training camp with nekoma tmmr and if u want to come with us, we will take you!

I hope she sees it soon...

I want her to see me play.

"Alright. Sent!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up.

...

A comforting silence fell upon the room. The sound of Asahi almost falling asleep, the few cars driving by every so often, and my breathing were the only things crossing my mind...

"Hey Suga I got a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Y/n?"

"Like...romantically?" I felt a slight blush come over my face.

"Yeah..." Daichi confirmed my question.

"I'm not sure actually..."

What I said was true...

I'm not sure how I felt about the girl. She's nice to be around and she's quite beautiful...

But I don't think that means I like her romantically...

"Actually...no...I don't think I like her. Is there a reason why you ask?"

"Oh no reason!"

I could smell the bullshit from here...

"Do you like Y/n~?" I asked him teasingly.

"Suga! Shut up!" Daichi scolded as he held a hand to his lower face.

"I see~" I put my fingers into the check and placed them under my chin.

"Seems our loyal captain had found a woman to fawn over Asahi!" I yelled to the boy who had awoken from my slight yelling.

"Damn Daichi...good for you." He replied, rubbing his eyes.

"Oi! Shush! Both of you! It's nothing important!"

"But we must help our loyal captain~!" I exclaimed, standing from my position on the bed.

"Ughhhhh. I'm leaving!" Daichi announced as he got a hold on his belongings and walked through the door.

"Awwww Daichi don't run away!" I yelled out to him.

"Suga...I'm gonna leave too. Not for the same reason! I just need to go home now!" Asahi said.

"Ahh it's alright. Tease Daichi for me will you?"

"You got it!" I watched as I received a salute from Asahi as he left.

...

"Hmm...so he likes Y/n..."

——————————————————————————
(Y/n's POV)

"ACHOOO!"

"Ah god! Why did you sneeze on me!" Dad yelled from his spot on the balcony.

"Someone's talking about me!"