The Ineffable

The lights were dim... The nights seemed starry, cause the sky was darker... The last sigh of relief...

The pain of living had already surpassed the pain of death, the misty mirrors knew how much clouds she encaged... The glasses knew the poison she drank and the life knew that it was the end.. 

She had set everything perfectly... She was ready for the go... For the last time she wanted to look at him... For the one last time she wanted to feel the pain, cause that made her realise her existence... The last time was so beautiful...

Clearing up her gallery she put the end on fire... The fire that her eyes beheld... It was all smoky, her heart, her mind and her soul... And then it rained... 

Ultimate the clouds stopped pouring it's never ending fall... She was phoenix, that rose from the shattered dreams... She rose again... Nah!!! She never attempted to die!!! She did not afford to be a looser before loosing...

She held her pen... The reader had finished reading her favourite... Now it's time for her to comprehend... 

Every end is a beginning unfold and untold... Looking up to the brighter side is what brings about the day after night... The hopes were shattered but the one beholding it could never be...  Cause she knew dying was easier than living and she was a fighter... The mischievous rendezvous with life is what kept her alive....

-❤️ Uditi Chakraborty