The Unowned End...

"Hey girl, you deserve someone better... Move on... Stop crushing... You look so dumb..." Her friends laughed and moved on... 

Standing alone in the bus stop, she recalled the plethora of the words, that the world had wonderfully stereotyped for a philic heart... "A better guy and the perfect man"... Wasn't it a perspective? Does love have an end or it's just that we create an end to our foolishly flowing feelings that are supposed to be restored in our heart... Could we fall in love again or it's just that we keep on obsessing until we tune up with the "better" man!!!!

Boarding the bus, she let the small window open and untied her perfectly tied hair... Closing her eyes she let the wind soothe her tired soul...

She knew, the world stood high on words, and the words manipulated the human fate; Alas!!! The greatest of the species was the weakest in front of perspectives... And so did the civilizations collapsed and took a rebirth cause it could not hold up stands over superstition, worth over words and love over lust...

She did not know how perfect could a relationship be with two incomplete personality... They say about the"better guy"; but how could she leave her best behind... For them, her silence was a compromise, and so was the thought of forgetting him, for her. Huh!!! Even the loss was a vantage...

She never wanted her story to end, cause she had a trepidation to fall, and so she gave up on the idea of confrontation... Afterall some confirmations aren't necessary when you can feel!!!

She knew that in the world of craving physicality, the souls needed the touch... A handsome face wasn't a replacement for the shoulder where you cry out of pain and rest for revival...

Getting down the bus she knew, she fell in love, not once but everytime and everyday with the same person... In the search of perfect partners, we stop our journey of perfect feeling... As she moved towards her home, she smiled... She knew that somethings aren't lost cause you never had them, but sometimes you end up owning the unowned end of the string... And that what you own is the purest...

-❤️ Uditi Chakraborty❤️