0.5.

Riddick pov...
After planning we collect all of the batteries and while everyone carries bags I tie the batteries for the ship onto pup as he changed into a giant wolf again while doing that we also put the kids up there so we could keep them together so we don't loose or have dead children around after everyone's done packing we start walking back to the ship that actually works after awhile of walking I try to get off cause to knock the killer alien beast away from us because the kid Jack is actually a girl is bleeding so after awhile John's and Fry catch onto what I'm doing and starts asking questions so I tell them the truth as Fry tried to grab Jack pup growls threatening her to dare touch the kid to which I flick his nose for he whines while nudging me I nudge back but walk towards the front while John's follows he keeps telling me to kill one of the kids or pup so I play around with him until a creature finally kills him to which I join back to the group they ask where John's is I say which half after awhile
(♡.P.S.♡shazza died at the crashed ship I just didn't care to put it in and all the kids are alive sorry if you don't like it but I write it so not sorry...♡)
We get to the canyon to get to the working ship I just tell them to get into a hole including pup so they know I'll come back after that I put the batteries on me and pull them onto the ship after that I put them in and went back to get the others half way there I found Fry looking like she was on something and kept mumbling about how we're supposed to be the only one's alive so when we got to the others I pushed the rock out to see pup jump at me with a snarl only to see its me and Fry he nudges me and let's the kids back on his back while standing I'm in front with Fry and Imam while the kids fall asleep on pup so we don't talk when we get halfway there Fry freaks out and attacks me to which me and Imam holds her down but before we could she jumps at pup only for a creature to grab her mid-air so we hurry to the ship me and Imam take the kids off pups back into the ship only to have them back laying on him when he's laid down on his side so we shut the door and I sit in drivers seat while Imam goes lay down in the back of the ship I fly us out only to burn all the creatures with the light after awhile the kids slowly woke up and went to sleep on the beds on the back except the smallest Ali so pup picks him up after shifting back to human and carries him up to the front with him until he's on my lap I put the ship on autopilot and hold him while he rocks the kid to sleep after he does he puts him with the others in the back and came back to sit on my lap he kisses my lips to which I respond back to then he smiles at me while falling asleep after dropping Imam and his two kids Ali, Jack, me, and pup go to a planet that I'm not wanted on and live there for three years to which pup had twins with me so we have four kids in total and my life has never been better and I'm happy to have met my pup, Fang...
...THE...
...END...