Ch.4- Would you date me?

(TodoDeku in this chapter!!!💙♥💚)

Izukus POV

I sat atop the rooftop until the last bell rang. I stared up at the blue sky with slightly moving clouds.

'Why can't everyone just leave me alone? 

I looked down at my big red shoes. I pulled my knees to my chest.

"I just want to be somewhere where I belong."

I sigh and put my head in my arms.

"Midoriya?"

A voice came from the door. I look up and see no other than Shoto. I smile at him and he smiles back. He walks over to me and sits by me.

"You ok? "

He asks. I smile at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Although food would be good right now. "

He chuckles and puts his bag in front of him. He starts to dig in it and he pulls out 3 small bags of chips and a coke.

"Do you always carry food around? "

I chuckle.

"Who else is going to feed you? "

He shrugs and hands me a bag of chips. I laugh and open it.

"You don't think I'm a bad person, do you? "

I ask putting a chip in my mouth.

"I would never think that. Even if you killed someone. "

He ate a chip. I smile at him.

"Do you ever feel like you don't belong? "

I put another chip in my mouth.

"Sometimes."

He says opening the Coke can.

"Do you ever just want to leave? "

I ask again now looking at him. He stares back at me.

"Well, I know that there's nothing really here for me except you, and to maybe piss my father off but I know someday I will find it soon along the way. "

"I want to leave."

I frown looking at the ground.

"You don't want to be a hero?"

He asks. I shrug.

"I don't anymore. I just feel so lost. "

Todorki then puts his head on my shoulder. I look down at him and smile. I then rest my head on his.

Todorki is another one of my best friends. I told him about the whole dying thing too. The only difference is that he didn't take it seriously. (aka just didn't see a need in telling anyone.) He's a better friend than Uraraka ever was or will be. I would literally die for him and he would do the same for me. 

I also know that he's another class gay. He was actually my first kiss. Well, besides Kacchan, but I don't think that counts seeing as we were still kids and didn't know what the hell sexuality was. Todorki was just curious and to be honest, so was I.

I say I'm still questioning but I think I'm honestly pansexual. I mean I don't care who or what gender they have. Just as long as I love them and they love me.

"Hey, midoriya? "

"Hmm? "

"Have you ever thought about dating someone? "

He asks still resting on my shoulder.

"Not really. As you said, I'll find out along the way."

"Would you date me? "

He asks. My eyes slightly go wide. I smile softly at him although he can't see it.

"Yeah. And I would love you until I die."

I say grabbing his hand. He squeezes my hand in return.

"I would love you forever too."

He says. I lift my head from him and he does the same. I stare into his multicolored eyes and push his hair up out of his face. He goes to cover his scar but I stop him.

"Don't. "

He blushes. I lean up and kiss under his scarred eye.

"You're beautiful, Shoto. "

I look him in the eyes. He smiles and leaps forward, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my lap. I smile and run my hands through his red and white hair.

"Thank you, Midoriya. "

He mumbles into my shirt.

"Of course. "

I giggle and stare up at the sky.

'Of course. '