Ch.23- Get Ready

(Sorry I didn't update for a bit. I kinda have a lot going on but now since its the weekend I think I feel a little better. So here's a new chapter!!!! Also i realized that ive been spelling kacchan wrong so sorry about that.)

Izukus POV

Its been more than 24 hours and we are still on the island. I don't know why Kurogiri hasn't come to get us. We had that mission tomorrow, well it's now today. It's early in the morning right now and everyone is sleeping.

I'm freezing my ass off cause dabi burned my shirt and my skirt got torn by Toga. You don't wanna know how she even managed to get it into tiny pieces.

So now I'm in my boxers with the knee high socks keeping my legs warm. Also shigaraki gave me his sweater so I won't be naked but my ass and thighs are literally frozen right now.

Baster is going to come with us when giri picks us up. I like him. Hes a cute little cat that needs a home and clothes. So I'll be his home. Maybe he can find a better mate.

I stood up and walked over to the shore of the ocean. I took off the socks and stepped into the cold but calming water. I stared at the ocean where the sun was bearly touching the horizon.

"Midoriya? "

I turned and saw shigy standing not to far from me. He had a black long sleeved shirt on with his dark grey jeans. Since I'm wearing his sweater, he looks very thin.

"It's kinda weird to see you without your sweater shigy. "

I said crouching down looking at the water that pushed up to my feet. Shigaraki walked over and did the same with his pants rolled up. I hugged my knees to my chest and leaned my head on them as I looked to my side at the pale male.

"Your actually a good person tenko. "

I smiled tiredly at him. He looks at me surprised but put a cute little smile on any way.

"Why hasn't Kurogiri come yet? What about the mission today? "

I asked turning back to the horizon as the sun got higher.

"I have no clue. Maybe master changed his plan. "

He said softly splashing the water. I smirked and quietly put my hand in the water. I cupped my hand and splashed ten. I stood straight and took off on the sand, away from the water. Shigaraki looking at me in anger and confusion but still standing in the water. I took off the sweater and ran back to the ocean and tackled him into the water.

"Haha! Got you! "

"Stop! The waters fucking cold! "

He yelled as I moved off of him and kicked water at him. I giggled and looked up at the blue sky still sitting in the water.

"What do you want in life? "

I asked.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean...... Like........ Do you know what your want to do or what kind of life you want to live? "

"Well I want to take down all might and just live a nice life with my....... My friends..... Well more like family. "

He smiled.

"Awww I knew you cared! "

I said wrapping my arm over his shoulder.

"Don't tell anyone! "

He grumbled crossing his arms. I smiled and pretend to zip my lips and lock them. He sighed with a small smile.