Ch.27- Baster's Encounter

Baster's POV

I have been tearing up every person I saw to be violent. I saved the vulnerable from being targeted. Those that consisted of families, or people who were by themselves.

I hope Izuku is doing alright. He may be strong but he is still human. I ripped the head of a guy who shot at the little girl that was behind me. The guy of course missed but he still aimed to kill. I dropped the head and kicked it away.

I turned around, blocking the body from the girls' sight. I kneeled and Pat her head. She had small tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. Your safe now. "

She nodded and jumped into my chest. I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I hope to have a family in the future. Maybe Izu will accept to being my mate! We can have all kinds of kids!

I'll be able to protect him and our family. I lifted the girl on my back.

"Let's get you somewhere safe until you find your parents ok? "

"O-ok."

She mumbles into my shoulder. Right then I heard a big explosion and a very familiar scent filled my nose.

'Angry dog? '

I transformed into a tiger with the girl still on my back. I then sprinted in the direction of the explosion. The burning caramel smell getting stronger. I got to a tall building and saw the spiky blonde flying at a big buff guy who had spikes coming out from his arms.

I turned into a human and ran into a gas station. I sat the girl down behind the counter. I Pat her head.

"Stay here until I come back. Scream if you need help ok? "

She nodded with a sniffle. I smiled and bolted outside. The angry blonde finally noticing me, his tough and angry expression turned into confusion.

"What The Hell Are You Doing Here?!"

He yelled. Throwing another explosion towards the spiky guy.

"I'm helping Izuku. "

His glare softened but turned to anger.

"Where Is That Nerd?! "

"He wanted us to separate. I don't know where he is right at the moment. "

He growled in annoyance.

"JUST FUCKING HELP ME TAKE THIS GUY DOWN THEN WE CAN GO FIND HIM! "

I nodded and turned into a tiger. We both launched at the guy. Attacking him left and right. I clawed the guy's back, giving Bakugo an opening to his face.

Bakugo threw a strong explosion to his face and the guy fell to the ground unconscious I transformed into a human and wiped some sweat from my head.

"Did you have to make the explosion that big?"

I sighed and started walking towards the gas station. 

"Hah?! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

I shrugged and ran into the building before he could stop me.

Bakugos POV

The damn cat started running. I chased after him into the gas station. He jumped behind the counter and pulled up a little girl onto his back.

"Who the hell is that?"

"I saved her from almost being shot. "

He answered as he jumped back over. He adjusted his grip on the girl so she wouldn't fall. 

"Are we going to go look for Izu?"

He said tilting his head to the side. I sighed in annoyance and started walking out of the building. After hearing his footsteps behind me I continued until we made it to my group. When I  saw that big dude attacking random people, I of course separated from the others and took the bastard on. I know where I left them so that's good I guess.

After walking for about 8 minutes, we finally saw icy-hot, invisi-bitch, and creati-bitch. 

"Bakugo-san! You are not supposed to go off on your own!"

The slut looking one said. I clicked my tongue and looked at the cat man. 

"Leave the girl with them. She'll be safe." 

Baster nodded and placed the girl on the ground. He pats the girl's head.

"Whos this, Bakugo?"

Icy-hot said in a monotone voice. I rolled my eyes.

"None of you fucking business, that's who."

I spat and baster walked towards the candy cane and sniffed him. His curious gaze turned into a defensive glare. His hair turning light green and grey.

"WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE IZUKU?!"

Icy-hot looked at him surprised.

"You know midoriya?"

Baster glared at him. I sighed in annoyance.

"This is icy-hot. He is a friend of dekus."

Basters gaze softened and his hair faded into orange. He held his hand out with a big smile on his face.

"I'm Baster, Izu's mate!"

"NO YOU FUCKING ARENT!"

I said with small explosions going off in my hands.

"Mate?"

Icy-hot tilted his head. 

"I'm shoto todorki. And I hate to tell you this but I am also looking to court Midoriya."

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!"

Basters' hair turned into a mix of orange and light green.

"We'll see who wins his heart."

The two shook hands as they were accepting the challenge. 

"Are we going to look for him or not?"

I said in annoyance.

"Umm, Midoriya is here?"

A voice came from behind me. I turned saw invisi-bitch. I forgot she was here. oops.

"Yes. Izu and I are fighting all the bad people."

Baster said clearing his throat. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait so Midoriya is on our side?"

Creati-bitch asked. 

'WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET THIS OVER WITH?!'

" Deku is on his own side. Now if you'll excuse us, We are going to look for the damn nerd ok?"

I said sarcastically. I grabbed the back of Baster's shirt and started dragging him away.

"Wait. I'm coming with you."

The most annoying voice spoke. I stopped in my tracks and let baster go. I tried to take a few deep breaths but I couldn't keep my cool.

"Everyone, DUCK AND COVER!"

*Boom!*

( Sorry for not writing for almost a month. I was kind of in a dark place so I didn't really update any of my stories. But I'm better no so ill try to update more. Anyway... THANKS FOR READING!)