Ch. 28- Betrayal and Trust

Shigys POV

To say the least, my plan was going accordingly. Well besides the fact that I keep getting calls about some duo attacking everyone including the heroes. And a man-eating cat? Of course, I can only guess who it is. Midoriya. I tried to be nice to him but he won't listen! I care for him but he's pushed my last button. I'm going to deal with him the same I'm going to deal with All-Bitch.

"You ready Shimura?"

A voice rang in my earpiece. 

"Ready as we'll ever be."

Then a portal opened beside us. Me and Dabi walked in first. A few lower pro heroes were standing by and trying to attack us. 

"Dabi, hold them off.  We'll go find the symbol of peace."

After blue flames filled the room with an opening for me and Compress. We ran through them and into a different room. A room that of course had a lock. I rolled my eyes and pulled my glove off. I placed my hand on the knob and watched it turn to dust. The door creaked open. There stood a stunned blonde and an annoying-looking rat thing.

"Well, this was easier than I thought."

 I snorted. I snapped my finger and Compress went to All-bitch and turned him into a marble.

"Let's go."

We were about to walk out when that rat thing appeared in front of us.

"May I ask where you are taking him?"

"None of your business, now move before you become a marble as well."

He smiled and moved aside.

"Bet young Midoriya will be coming any second you know."

I stopped in my tracks.

"And I should care, why?"

I said over my shoulder.

"Well, isn't he the one behind all this?"

I turned around and glared at the rat.

"Midoriya is nothing but a prisoner to me. He is all but a waste of a life. And if you should know, he still has one for all. I wonder what would happen to him once master finds out."

I smirked. The rat grinned at me and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see a wide-eyed blonde kid standing in the doorway next to an all too familiar boy with green hair and eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and put on a smile. 

"I guess you don't need a prisoner's help, right?"

He spoke. 

"..."

I didn't know what to say. The only other person to understand and accept me stood where he could clearly hear what I said. Not only did he see me as a person rather than a leader of villains, but I also grew to care about him. And in return, I said how little he is to me even though it wasn't true. 

"Mid-" 

*Boom!*

The building shook. I looked at Midoriya with desperate eyes. His once soft and light eyes turned dark and cold.

"I hope you got what you wanted."

He spat and truned to run. I reached my hand out to grab him but I was pulled back by Compress.

"LET GO!"

I struggled against his grasp.

"We have to leave, Shimura!"