➪Chapter 42➪

Today is the 26th. I went to get a puppy with my brother and we got a pitbull and decided to make him King. He has bright gold eyes soft black hair. He got him a spike collar and food and toys and stuff for him.

The next day i was supposed to go get my tattoo with Gus. I woke up next to him and something seemed off.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah just worried about my mom she's doing better but i should've gone to see her already."

"We could go the day after my birthday."

"Okay"

"Hey she's gonna be okay."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and reminded him that we should start to get ready to go.

We pulled up to the shop and walked in. I decided i was gonna get "peep" tattooed on my inner lip and Gus on the inside of my ring finger. Gus got my name on the inside of his ring finger too and then got the word babygirl on the inside of his lip cause that's what he likes to call me the most. When we were done i took a picture of our fingers, payed the guy and we left to go home.

When we got home and changed we got ready for bed even though it was only 6 we just wanted to lay down for the rest of the day.

"Babe"

"Yeah?"

"We never got to have jiggle bell sex" He made a cute pouty face.

"Fine weirdo."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Gus got on top of me and started kissing me. He went down to my neck then took off my hoodie and his hands crawled up my shirt sending shivers down my spine. He the came close to me again and whispered in my ear.

"I'm hungry"

He then slightly bit my earlobe  and kissed down my neck leaving a huge hickey, i could feel it. He undressed me then undressed himself and before i knew it he was ready to insert me. He rubbed his length along my folds and softly pushed himself into me. He started moving and i was caught in a moment of bliss.

"Fuck..." a moan escaped his lips sending me overboard.

"Harder" I managed to say.

His strokes started getting harder and deeper and soon enough he picked up a steady but still kind of slow pace.

"I'm gonna cum"

"Me too baby" He responded.

Right as we were about to cum and our soft moans filled the room we heard someone trying to open the door.

Gus took this chance and started going faster and came quickly and pulled out when the person finally got in the room.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I was still experiencing my high when i looked over and saw Wiggy standing at the door with his mouth wide open.

"We're y'all fucking?"

"Yes but we cut it short and we're done now tf do you want" Gus said clearly pissed that we forgot to lock the door and got caught.

"I just got back and wanted to see your tattoos but i'll come later when the air doesn't stink from weed, alcohol and sex" He walked out laughing.

Gus got up quickly and locked the door, then got back into bed and looked over at me.

"Round two?" He suggested

"Hell yeah" i said.

"Oh so you do like the jingle bell sex"

"Shut up or i'll tease you."