✈︎Chapter 32✈︎

(das the other side of the box

(das the other side of the box. i need to fix it up a little bit i like it a lot.)

As i was getting dressed Gus looked at me in awe.

"You're cute."

"And you're gorgeous" he said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We hear the guys coming back in the house.

"Y'all bout done fucking?" I could hear Tray yell as Gus and i walked out of the room.

He looked at us and then said "I'll take that as a yes." and everyone laughed.

We all ate and Gus and i went back into his room to watch a movie. We started watching some anime and then my brother called me.

"Hello?"

"Come outside."

"Okay"

I walked outside to the front and saw Rayden leaned up against a car. He came up to me and hugged me. He hugged me really tight and i got chills. He then kissed my forehead and left I went back upstairs and tried calling him multiple times but he didn't answer. I sat the the curb outside my house in plans of waiting for him. After a while Rawska came and sat next to me.

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know he gave me a really tight hug and left without a word. It felt like he was saying goodbye." I start crying.

"Don't worry he'll be fine."

*RAYDEN'S POV*

I start driving and i check the address she gave me and i drove there. How could i leave her like that. Without saying anything. Just gave a her a hug and left. Im such an idiot. But i'll see her soon. If everything goes according to plan. I look over to the gun in the passenger seat. Two fucking bullets. Don't fuck it up. I pull up to the shitty motel and i knock on the door. My mother swings the door open and i take my only chance and catch her off guard I hit her on the head with the gun and she falls back to the floor. She looks up at me and is about to charge at me when i shoot her in the leg and she falls down.

"Astrid has a fucking tumor and she's gonna die soon. No one saw this coming but before we both go i need to take you out and make sure you don't make their life a living hell anymore."

"Ray-"

I shot. I shot and called 911. When they pulled up it all happened too fast. They pointed their guns at me and i pointed my empty one at them.

"It's empty!" I yelled and then i went to pull the trigger.

Before i could pull it i felt their bullets on my body. I looked at them and fell to the ground. The next thing i saw was black. And that was it.

*ASTRID'S POV*

I felt my heart sank and i didn't know why but i knew something bad happened. 15 minutes later i get a call.