༄Chapter 34༄

I woke up in the middle of the night still in my brother's arms. I wiggles out of his embrace and went downstairs to get a drink of water. Everyone was asleep. I went into my room to grab my phone and saw Wiggy on my bed on his phone.

"He are you okay?"

"I will be thanks"

"Come here."

I climbed up and he opened his arms. I laid my head on his chest and he hugged me tight.

"It's okay if you cry."

"I don't know why but i can't really cry anymore. All this grief and all this bs that's happening to me i wish i would cry more."

"I get it."

Then i remembered this one line from Tracy's song Shame and i said it out loud.

"I can't cry and i don't know why and even if i tried my soul is dry" I hugged him tighter and so did he.

"Astrid."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if this helps or anything but i love you a lot. Ever since i met you my life has been 100 times better. You're like a fucking drug i want to have you all the fucking time. You're my antidepressant and i'm fucking addicted to you."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not in love with you or anything. I just really dont think i can live without you. I know we've been kind of distant recently and thats partly my fault but you're still my best friend always."

"I feel the same and im sorry we've been distant."

Wiggy kissed my forehead and i smiled.

We fell asleep hugging each other saying random things aloud sometimes.

a/n: this chapter was inspired on my best friend's and I relationship i hope you guys like it I'll tag her. simply1christina 😌💖