𓆈Chapter 27𓆈

Wiggy and i walked out of the room to find everyone in the living room hanging out and playing video games. I walked to the front of the room and stood in front of the t.v.

"I need to tell you guys something." I announced and when everyone looked at me i got nervous.

Chris stopped the game and then everyone's attention was on me.

"Astrid you don't have to-" Rayden started and i cut him off.

"Yes i do they are also my family."

"Okay" Rayden responded and i took a deep breath.

"Okay so long story short i basically have a very rare brain tumor and they can operate it and i don't want to spend the rest of my life on a death bed so here i am trying to live the rest of my life to the literal fullest." I said fast considering my nervousness.

Everyone looked at me and said nothing. Then someone spoke up.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes wicca."

"So you're going to basically die?" Horsehead spoke up.

"Basically." i responded.

"How much one do you have left?" Tracy asked.

"Anywhere im between a couple months to 5 years but i don't think i'll make it past one year." I explained.

I took a glance at Gus and he turned his head away staring at the wall. I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"How are you feeling about it?" Fish narc asked.

"Honestly im surprisingly better than what i thought i was going to be like when they told me."

"What do you want to do?" Mackned asked.

"I want to do everything i want to do"

"We will make everything posible for you i promise." Gus spoke.

"Thank you."

a/n: sorry this is a short filler chapter but i've been busy with school work and stuff