☃︎Chapter 16☃︎

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing on the nightstand. I go to reach for it to answer. I look at the caller id and its a random number. I decide to answer it anyways. I click the green button and stand up.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Astrid?"

"Yeah who's this?"

"Its Chris."

"Like Horsehead Chris?"

"Yes"

"Whats my favorite song by you"

"Dating in the 90's"

"Okay yeah whats wrong?"

"I got a new phone a while back and forgot to add u to my contacts."

"Thats great well ill call you some other time or just text me i gotta do something"

"Are you with peep?"

"Yeah why"

"Tell him i said hi"

"Ok mom bye"

I hung up the phone and walked back over to Gus.

"Hey Gus wake up horse head called he says hi." I shook him.

"Ok kool"

Chris was like the mom of gothboiclique surprisingly being the most responsible one. He cared for all them and me and Rayden too. I love him but he makes the most bullshit excuses to check up on me being the only girl even tho i have two very over protective brothers and now i have a... i domt know i have a Gus a i guess. Nothing will ever happen to me he's just paranoid.

"Come on Gus"

"Coming"

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, a legit total mess. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit and then put on a pair of leggings. I put all my stuff away in my bags and Gus' too then set them by the door. I waited for Gus to be done getting ready on the bed.

*little time skip*

We were back on the road and we only had 4 hours left to the hotel Gus and i picked out before we left the previous one. It was a cabin like hotel and it looked pretty nice. I looked at the clock and it was 9 am. I decided to get some sleep.

When i woke up we were one hour away from our destination. Gus was playing his music with his hand on my thigh. The hour when by quickly and we were finally at the hotel. It looked so much nicer in person. We walked to the lady at the front desk and told her we had a reservation. She looked up Gus' name and gave us the room key. Our room was once again on the top floor. We grabbed out bags from the car and made our way to the elevator. When i opened the door to the room i was honestly very surprised at how spacious it was. There was a little sitting area and a small kitchenette. There was a really big window and you could see the rocky mountains perfectly. It was snowing outside which made it 10 times better. I walked to the room and there was a king size bed in the middle of the room.

"You like it?"

"Yeah"

I walked over to the bed and took off my shoes.

"Im gonna take a nap."

"Okay baby, you know we only have two days here."

"Never mind i want to go sledding."

"Go get dressed then"

"Yes sir"

I ran back out to the little living room area to grab some cozy clothes. I went back into the room and changed then waited for Gus on the couch.

*time skip to after the sledding im sorry im really tired."

Gus and i made it back to the room almost completely covered in snow. The sledding was pretty fun and we had a good time.

"Yo im hungry like a mother fucker"

"Same" I laughed.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Can we go out tonight?"

"Ooo like a date? im down"

"Yeah like a date."

"Alright go get dressed mamas ima take you out somewhere nice"

I knew exactly what to wear.

a/n: this is going yo be the last update for today im sorry if the chapters are bad im really tired but tomorrow i promise i'll write a good one❤️