༒Chapter 15༒

*SMUT=💥*
All i did was gasp. Gus then grabbed the soap bottle and squirted some onto his palm.

"Is it alright if i clean you?"

"ye- yeah" i stuttered.

He rubbed his hand together and lifted my left arm. He slowly rubbed the soap on my arm and did the same to my right arm. Then he turned me around and started at the top of my back before grabbing more soap. He worked his way down my body and then turned me around again to finish my chest and thighs. Once he was done he walked me over under the water and rinsed me off.

"Im already clean so we can get out now if you-"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I cut him off by kissing him and then his jawline. I kissed down his neck making sure to leave a hickey somewhere. He slightly groaned in pleasure and i smiled slightly as i was successfully pleasing him. I started kissing down all the way till i was on my knees, then i looked up at him.

"Ive never done this before how do i do it?"

"You want daddy to teach you how?"

"Mhm"

"Just put as much as you can into your mouth and suck on it baby"

I pumped him with my hand a couple times making him harder and then i took him in. I moved my head sucking and twirling my tongue. I pumped what i couldn't fit into my mouth. Then i took him out and licked from his balls to his tip and then kept sucking. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it onto him making me deep throat him and having him moan loudly. It had been like 10 minutes of him groaning and moaning when he finally said something.

"Awe babe im gonna cum. Just like that ah"

"mmmm" i moaned im response.

He came in my mouth a few seconds after.

"Swallow it" He demanded.

I did as i was told earning a bright smile from him.

"Good girl"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I smiled at him and then rinsed my mouth. He got washed up and stepped out of the shower, i followed. He dried off his hair and body before wrapping the towel around his hips. I grabbed a towel and dried off my body wrapping it around my body. I walked out of the room towards my bag to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I then walked back over to the restroom and brushed my teeth. Then i got dressed into a thong and Gus' hoodie. When i walked out Gus was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling playing with his hands. He was only wearing his grey joggers. I crawled into the bed with him and cuddled  next to him. He gave me a small peck on the forehead and that was all i remember before falling asleep.

a/n: Im sorry for all the smuts if you dont like them but its only the beginning😉