☞︎Chapter 26☜︎

The ride home was quiet. My thoughtwere everywhere. And then something came to my mind.

"It's Rayden's fault."

"What is?" He questioned.

"You called it Rayden. You said that I wouldn't know if i would die tomorrow and now I actually dont know if im actually going to die tomorrow because i could. Rayden jinxed it." I explained.

"Are you serious?"

"Did you do some weird voodoo shit to make me have a brain tumor?" I teased.

"What no Astrid are you mental?"

"Just asking."

"Im your twin brother idiot why the fuck would i do this to you?"

"I dont know maybe you're an alien."

"You're dumb."

"Im not dumb you are."

"Nah ah."

"Yuh huh."

"Nah ah."

"Yuh huh."

"Nah ah."

"Yuh huh."

"Nah ah."

"Yuh huh."

"I swear to god if you two dont shut the fuck up im locking you in your room." Rawska interrupted.

"Sorry Zay." We both said.

"Y'all are the most childish 16 year olds ive ever met." Gus laughed.

"Shut up" I pouted.

"See"

I kicked his seat and everyone started laughing. We made it back to the house and walked inside. Then we all sat the the kitchen table. I took out my phone and opened my notes.

"Okay so first of all before i die i want to go to Paris for sure."

"Okay what else?"

"I want to go on the next GBC tour."

"Astrid."

"Rawska im going to die."

"It was supposed to be one of you and Raydens birthday gift but okay."

"Okay and i want to visit Japan and i want the chain i asked for and i dont want to die a virgin." I looked over at Gus and his cheeks heated up.

"Thats all for now i think."

"All those things can happen except for the not dying a virgin." Rayden spoke up.

"Why not its my body i can do whatever i want."

"If you die a virgin that would be kind of sad." Rawska said.