24

You guys didn't complete the target ni problem... it's exceptional for today...but please make sure that you guys complete it.

TARGET: 450 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS.

I am feeling sleepy that's why I gave an update of 1000 words...please bear with it.

Avoid mistakes if any....

Manik held her shoulders and made her look at him and said

Manik: shh... Nandini when I am there with you...you don't have to be scared at all. Hmm?

Nandini looked in his eyes which were assuring him. She took a deep breathe and bobbed her head. He smiled and held her hand...they moved towards the door which was open.

As they entered the lady who was sitting on the sofa said

Voice: what are you doing here?

Looking at her Nandini got tears.. after almost 6 months she saw her amms...

(You guys got it correct guys)

Even amms had tears looking at her but she shooed them away as she didn't want to show them her soft side.

Amms: tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Nandini: maine kaha tha na....

Nandini whispered to Manik to which he just blinked his eyes assuring her. Listening amms voice chachi came our and looking at Manik and Nandini after so long... specially Manik as he was in coma and Nandini with her baby bump.

Chachi: Manik... Nandini

She whispered to which Manik smiled looking at her where as Nandini got tears...

Manik:chachi kya aap Nandini ke liye paani laa dengi?

Chachi immediately bobbed her head and moved inside. Manik made Nandini sit on the sofa.

Amms was looking at his actions and she was longing to hug her Nandini but she couldn't do that.

Chachi came with water and gave it to Manik he made her drink the water. Keeping it aside he looked at amms who's eyes were on them.

Manik: I know aap dono mujhe aise dekh ke hairan ho lekin main sach mein hun yaha aapke nazron ke saamne...

Listening him chachi was going to hug Nandini Nandini saw her and was willing to hug her but looking at amms chachi backed off...making Nandini sad...

Amms: ab bologe?

Manik: amms aapko pata hai Nandini aapke liye kya hai aur aap Nandini ke liye kya ho...amms jab Nandini ko aapki sabse jyada jarurat thi tab aapne use kyun nahi apnaya?

Amms listening him looked away not wanting to talk about it...

Amms: because usne kaam hi aise kiye the...

Manik: kis kaam ki aap baat kar rahi hai amms?

Amms: she got pregnant that too without marriage...

Manik: aap kaunse khayalat mein hai amms? Aapko pata tha na ki main aur Nandini ek dusre se kitna pyar karte the... infact abhi bhi karte hai...phir?

Amms looked at him with tears but then soo diverted her face from his... Manik saw an unusual behaviour of amms.

Manik moved towards her and sat beside her and said

Manik: amms...aapko dar tha na ki main jinda nahi rahunga? Nahi?

To which she just bobbed her head with tears...

Manik: phir bhi aapne Nandini ko ghar se nikla diya? Agar use kuch ho jaata...toh? If us din dad Nandini ko ghar nahi leke gaye hote toh?