20

Though the target isn't completed I am giving the update.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button

TARGET: 400+ VOTES

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik and Nandini were walking slowly due to Nandini. They sand was not helping her at all.

Nandini was busy admiring the view as in the water sun...it was almost late afternoon.

Manik: are you hungry?

Nandini looked at him and pouting her lips she bobbed her head making him chuckle.

Manik: come

Saying this he held hand and took her towards the table which was arranged by his friends plus him.

(Imagine there to be one more

Nandini: wow!!! So much food?

Manik: haan I didn't know what you will eat do had to prepare so much...now tell me what u will have?

He asked making her sit properly and he took his place infront of her... Nandini looked at table and was thinking what to eat.

Nandini:mmm...okay I'll have red sauce pasta

Manik: bas?

Manik asked with amazed as he thought she will ask a lot of things...

Nandini:haan..

Manik(thinking): waah...aaj bas ek dish varna madam needs two three things...

Nandini: Manik!!! Give me.

Manik bobbed his head and gave her the plate and he took his....they were eating silently but it was a peaceful one.

Manik was admiring Nandini and she was busy eating and looking around.

Nandini: you know... I just love this... aaj achanak yeh sab kyun?

As soon as she asked she lifted her head to see he was staring at her keeping his elbow on the table to support his head.

She blushed looking at his gaze and looked down.

Manik: you look really beautiful...

He whispered and she blushed more with his compliment and said

Nandini: thank you...now tell me na...why this sudden date and all?

Manik: well..mmm u will get to know...but before that have ur food u have to have ur medicines.

She pouted bobbing her head continued to eat. Soon they were done with the food.

Manik took out her medicine and a syrup that she needs to take. He moved towards her and knelt infront of her and said