15

Thank you for ur precious votes and comments guys...and keep doing it.

Silent readers please press the 🌟 button

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik's POV

I don't know what is exactly amms problem... Nandini ko itna hate kyun kar rahi hai...is it because she is preganant...

No why would she say to abort the innocent life...

I took the plate which had fruits... I entered my room thinking about Nandini's family's behaviour...but to my shock...the scene infront of me made me scared...

What happened to her...why the hell is she crying?

I ran to her and asked cupping her face...

Manik:hey.. Nandini why are you crying?

Nandini: Manik... Manik...

I immediately hugged her as she was hiccuping very badly...

Manik:shh...shh... I am here...tell me why r u crying? Haan? Are you hurt? Pain ho raha hai kya? Let's go to the doctor...

Nandini:no...

Manik:then what is it?

Nandini: Manik why does he have to leave her all alone?

Manik: hein?

What is she speaking? Kisne kisko choda?

Nandini:hein kya hein? Why did that stupid Rohit leave sweet Angel?

I was hell confuse...what is she even speaking...

Nandini: see on the screen she is crying badly...

I looked at the screen...oh god...why the hell is she watching this serial...

Manik: Nandini you r crying because of this?

Nandini:what do you mean yb because of this?

She shouted making me scared...ohh god...these mood swings are making me hell worried...

Manik: I mean...maine movie dekhne ko bola tha...why are you watching this stupid drama?

Ohh shit...why the hell did I say...

Nandini: what did you say?

Manik: Nothing baby...

Nandini: no no...this drama is stupid...you r stupid...your avengers is stupid...

Manik: Nandini I am sorry... it's just came out of my tongue...

Nandini: i don't care...who are you to say this drama as stupid?

I wanna bang m, head somewhere....ahh... I can't handle these...but you have to tune hi kiya hai...ab bhugat...

Manik: acha okay...sorry...sorry... I promise I won't do anything or say anything...infact this serial is really nice... even I'll watch with you...

Nandini: really you will?

She asked with twinkling eyes to which I bobbed my head in yes.. I sat beside her and started watching the boring drama...

It is such a boring...who the hell cries when a boy leaves you just by saying he will come within 5 minutes...ohh god...

I looked at Nandini who is scrunching her nose badly...now what's wrong with her?

Nandini: Manik I don't want to watch this...its such a stupid drama...

Waah jab maine bol toh itna gussa ho gayi aur ab khud stupid bol rahi hai...