10

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was resting in Manik's room. She was shattered knowing that his own mother Neonika Malhotra behaved like this with him.

Nandini

How can she even do like this?

Atleast she should have thought of her own son. Kya unko sirf properties ki padi hai?

Seriously I feel disgusted knowing that she behaved like that ..she tried killing Manik.

I looked at the door to see Manik's dad coming inside.

I sat straight was going to get up but he stopped and told me to rest.

Shrikant: how r u feeling beta?

Nandini: I am okay...

Shrikant: I know you r in shock knowing that Neonika tried killing Manik...

Nandini:how can she? She being mother.....how?

I looked down trying to control my tears,anger... I don't know why I am becoming all too much of emotional...is it because of pregnancy?

May be...

Shrikant: beta...forget about her..you just focus on your health and my grandchild.. I want both you all healthy...

Listening him I just smiled...but then I remembered I have to tell at my house about me being preganant.

Manik's dad left telling me to take rest. I need to go home...after sometime I went home telling them I will come...

But Navya said she will accompany me...anyways thank ayyiappa that she is coming varna mere haal hi haal hote...

End of POV

Nandini and Navya were going Nandini's house when Navya noticed Nandini being all scared...as in she was rubbing her hands...

Navya:kya baat hai Nandini? Inta kyun dar rahi ho?

Nandini: kuch nahi...voh aaj main chacha chachi ko batane wali hun...that I am preganant...

Navya: tumne abhi tak nahi bataya?

Nandini shook her head and Navya sighed. She hugged her side ways and said

Navya:matarani sab thik kar degi...tum chinta mat karo...

Nandini bobbed her head and took a deep breathe placing her hand on her tummy.

But who knew will god be with her? Will Murthy's accept it?

Nandini and Navya reached home and Nandini got down and went inside.

Nandini saw chacha chachi sitting and having some time. Navya and Nandini entered inside looking at them chacha chachi smiled and said

Chachi: arey aao...baitho...

Chacha: tum log itni jaldi aa gayi college se?

Chachi: Murthy ji maine kaha tha na Nandini Manik ke ghar ja rahi hai...

Chacha:ohh main bhul gaya...umar ho rahi hai na...

Navya stood beside the sofa and Nandini said moving towards them

Nandini:chachi...chacha mujhe aap dono ko kuch batana hai...

Chachi:haan bol na beta...

They asked her and Nandini knelt infront of them and said taking their hands in her hand.