4

I am not setting any target.

So guys please do vote,if you will then it will give me some hope to write please don't forget to vote.

And ya comment too so that I know you guys are liking it or not.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini entered the room. She kept her bag the other side of the table. Nandini sat beside him.

Nandini's POV

Sirf teen din ho gaye hai and I am feeling like it has been 3 years... Without you my day is like lonely.

I don't know what to do to make you come back to me, talk me,tease me like you used to do.

I know I falling weak but it's ur mistake u know na u r my strength... I can't spend a day without you.

Everyone is waiting when you will get up and start with your daily routine specially me.

End of pov

Nandini moved closer to him and said leaning on the headrest ruffling his hair

Nandini: you know chacha chachi are very tensed...chachi miss you every day...today also she made ur favourite aloo paratha...but u were not there to finish it so she made me eat..

Nandini looked at his face and leaned down moving her lips to his forehead and gave a long peck on it.

Nandini's eyes shed tears which fell on his forehead. Nandini moved up and smiled looking at his face.

Nandini: and you idiot...u r making me angry by not responding..

Nandini didn't want to continue her sad story... Nandini though doesn't react much to others but when she is with Manik she tells him whatever she did.

Nandini smiled and said cheerful way..

Nandini: and you know Cabir is safe and he is at home too. Ab bas tum bhi thik ho jao...

Nandini laid beside him and kept her head on his chest feeling his heart beats...

Here in Cabir's apartment Aryaman came and he noticed everyone were staring at him...

Aryaman: what happened guys?

Mukti: where were you?

Aryaman:ohh me...batata hun...atleast let me sit.

Navya gave him space and he went and sat beside Cabir and infront of Mukti and Alia.

Aryaman: okay...tum logon ko mujhe Manik ke accident ke baare mein kuch batana tha...

Cabir: aur hume tumhari help chahiye to search the culprit.

Aryaman: so we r on the same track...

Listening him they frowned and later understood what he wad saying...

Navya: tumhe kuch pata chala?

Aryaman nodded making them serious plus curious.

Aryaman: mujhe us driver ka pata chal gaya hai...

Mukti: what? Seriously? Where does he stay?

Alia: Mukti atleast let him speak...

Saying this she gave smile to Aryaman and he too did the same where as Dhruv glared at it without him knowing.

Aryaman: so...yes it's true that I got the driver's address but the only thing we have to do is that we need to go and find out who did this...

Cabir: yes...toh chalo..