"you're free at saturday right?" i hummed in response as i layed down on bed.

"mom and dad wanna meet you" i stared in shock.

"really?!"

"yeah around 5pm, is that okay?" i nodded.

"what am i gonna wear? what am i gonna do?"

"just wear something casual and we're just gonna talk to them so calm down" he chuckled.

"anyway i need to go now, i'll see you on saturday, love you!"

"love you too" he ended the call

i was lost in thought in my bed for a few minutes then finally decided. i'll fly to los angeles to meet up with mark. i have no idea how but i'll just ask the boys.

-----

"what?! you want to go to la?! " jaebeom shrieked and i nodded. "i don't know but it just sounds wrong to meet mark's parents through videocall when he met my mom in person"

"i get your point but what if you get lost there, hello? do you even speak english?"

"of course i do! i know some basic stuff but i'll be able to communicate with the people there" i replied in english which shocked them. they didn't know obviously.

"then pack up!! we'll take you the airport" i hugged them all in happiness. "thanks you guys!!"

i started to pack the things i needed in my suitcase. made sure to pack hoodies and sleeveless shirts just to be sure. my cuts weren't that visible anymore but if you look at it closely it's definitely there.

the flight that the guys bought was at later at 7pm. i texted chaewon, aiden and hyeri about it and they all wished me for a safe flight.

a few hours came by and jinyoung picked my up from my house. he said the others were at the airport waiting for me there. when we reached the airport i didn't expect for chaewon and aiden to be there.

"we'll miss you so much yuna" jackson looked like he was about to cry which made me laugh.

"i'll just be gone for 3 days calm down"

i looked at chaewon and aiden and they were smiling but they chaewon went up to me and hugged me tightly.

"i'll miss you, call me okay?" i nodded.

"hope everything goes well for you and mark" aiden spoke and i smiled. "thank you"

"7pm flight for los angeles is about to leave in a few minutes" that's my flight.

"don't try to think about me too much guys, i promise i'll call. and stop overreacting, it's not like mark isn't going to be there when i arrive"

"that reminds me, any of you didn't tell him right?" they all nodded. i wanted to surprise him but he kept calling me earlier today but i had no choice but to ignore them since i might not hold myself from telling him.

i waved goodbye to all of them and went into my flight. i sat next to the window seat with my earphones on. i decided to sleep throughout the flight because i was feeling tired.

-----

i finally arrived at los angeles after a long flight. it looked really beautiful here and the weather is nice. but first of all, where am i going again? it was 7am here so it was pretty early, i doubt mark is even awake but i chatted him as i made my way to the hotel.

@mark_tuan
active 6 hours ago

mark are you awake?