A: A Flip?

"Papa bear! Open up!" I shouted, hoping Ohm could hear me and open up their shop's door for me. It's just 7am, and it's cold, yet here I am in front of Tawan's shop with 5 cups of assorted drinks he requested earlier. If he isn't my friend, I would have not woke up early to prepare the drinks and come here this early. But I'm gonna make sure to give him an earful.

It took a while before Ohm opened the door. As usual, he greeted me with a wide and bright smile.

"Good morning, P'Apple." He said as he helped me with the drinks.

"Hey, what's wrong with your boss. Why is he nagging me so much these days?" This is both a question and a complaint. Ohm just giggled. "Yah, why are you giggling?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Nothing, Phi. It's just that you teo are so cute. You complain a lot about each other but you still care." He explained.

"And what do you mean by that?" I raised an eyebrow. He just ignored it.

"Look at these." He pointed at the cups of drinks I brought. "You complained about him nagging yet you still did what he asked you to."

"Ugh. Ohm, it's business. I will make the two of you pay for these." I jokingly said. Ohm laughed.

"Wait, speaking of these drinks, why did he asked me to prepare five?" It's not just five, it's five different drinks.

"Well, it's for his meeting today, Phi." Ohm pointed at the table set-up at a corner where who people are already seated. The lady, who is seated facing the counter, smiled at us. Then the guy she is with, the one seated in front of her turned and it's someone I do not want to see at the moment: August.

So that must be July. She is pretty. She looks classy with her all black suit. She looks sleek and well, feminine, her make up did the trick. Her hair is tied up. She's wearing no jewelries, just some thing rings on her fingers.

"Hey." Tawan said as he exit his kitchen. He is in his uniform already. Maybe for the meeting. He walked towards the counter where Ohm and I are standing.

Upon reaching the counter, Tawan gave me a forehead kiss, which is something that he never did. I also saw the surprise in Ohm's face.

"Good morning, my dear." He greeted me.

"Are you nuts?" I whispered. He just giggled.

"Thank you for bringing the drinks." Tawan took the cups containing the americano. He then proceed to give it to August and the lady. Then he came back to the counter. He took the cup of green tea latte. "This is for you Ohm," he took the cafe latte, "and this is for you my dear Apple." I took the cup.  "And this is mine, caramel macchiato."

Ohm and I looked at each other. We are both confused as to what Tawan has in mind. He has been very unpredictable lately. First, he came home a month earlier. He has been delivering the pastries at the coffeeshop, and now this, why did he ask me to make some drinks for August and the lady? What is he up to?

"Come, you two, let's start the meeting." And he walked to the table where August and the lady are waiting. Ohm and I followed, still clueless of what is happening.

"So, may I know what brought you here?" Tawan asked the couple.

"Well, August and I are about to get married." I saw from the corner of my eyes that Ohm and Tawan looked at me. Dear, I hope the lady didn't notice. "I hope you can be the one to make our wedding cake." The lady smiled, and she looked more beautiful.

Tawan took a bread and began slicing it. What's with him slicing bread? He could jist take  a bite.

"May I know why me? I pretty sure there are better patissier out there." He asked the lady. The lady was taken aback.