Match

"FLUKE!!! WAKE UP!!!" I heard Mild shouting outside my room while knocking so hard on my door.

I want to sleep more but the noise is just too much. I can't bear it anymore.

"WHAT?" I shouted back while getting up.

When I opened my door, I was about to scold him but he's there, holding bowls and soup in plastic bags.

"What's this?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"Happy birthday!!!" And he entered my room without being invited. He started transferring the soup to the bowl. "I know you don't like celebrating it but I feel like this is a different one from all the birthdays you've had."

"What do you mean by that?" How can this be a different one from all the past birthdays? I never liked celebrating my birthday since my 14th birthday. What happened that day was painful.

"I don't really know. I feel like this day will change everything." He smiled and started devouring the soup.

"I thought you brought that for me?"

"I brought it for the two of us." He handed me my bowl. Mild, after all these years, is still Mild. He has always been the one to remember my birthday. Sometimes, my parents and brothers even forget about it.

"Hey, by the way, P'Earth asked me to hand you something." He put down his bowl and opened his bag. He took a box. It's quite big.

"What's this?" I asked as I inspected it.

"I don't know. P'Earth said you should open it this afternoon."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Ah, by the way, how about your P'Ohm, does he know it's your birthday? Are you going on a date????" He sounded excited.

"I don't know if he knows that it is my birthday, but no greetings yet. Besides, he's out of town for work." And that is the sad part. I wanted to invite him to the gallery yesterday to celebrate my birthday in advance but he's out of town the whole week. The other sad part is that I was not able to visit the gallery as it's the last day of exhibit yesterday.

It's already afternoon, maybe I can open the box that Mild brought this morning.

The box is quite big, the size of the shoebox of nike shoes. The box is plain black, no designs.

The first thing I saw when I opened it was a paper with "Memories" written on it. It's hand written, and I'm quite sure it's P'Ohm's penmanship.

When I removed the paper, the first thing is a photo. Actually, everything inside the box is a photo. And at the back of every photo there is something written.

2. The smell of coffee. The smell of coffee in this shop reflects the hardwork of its people. (This can be used for a competition but the person sleeping in the middle just destroyed the atmosphere. How can I say it's a busy day when someone is asleep.)

It's a photo of the coffeeshop. P'Apple was manning the counter while manager is delivering order to a table near the counter. And in the middle, there's a person sleeping. The date on the photo is 30/03/19.

3. Scent of the rain. The busy street has been deserted as the rain started to pour. (Well, except for that kid playing in the rain in front of the coffee shop)

It's a photo of the street where the coffee shop is located. You can see the coffee shop in the photo and a person holding an umbrella. The date is 15/04/19. I think the person holding the umbrella was me. This was the day that I was testing if I have recovered from my past. I got so excited when I did not start trembling when I got out of the coffee shop. I remember jumping and twirling at that time.