A: Marriage?!

I'm so used to eating alone but I jate eating alone in this school. Maybe because everyone has his or her pair to eat lunch with. While here I am, sested at my usual spot, eating my sad lunch while listening to music.

Hera's circle is growing. They have two new members, one from the faculty of science and the other is from the faculty of medicine. They all make the effeort to meet each other here during lunch. Everyone like Hera. Even students like her. She is smart to be honest. She is also pretty, elegant and has a good body.

I mau sound like I'm hating on her but no. I'm just saying what I observe. That's how people are. And I cannot blame them. As for me, I'm still a loner after how many weeks in this school. I'm civil with everyone except for the new August who I think hates me very much these days.

Ever since that day at the pantry, I never talked to him nor looked at him. My pride just cant take talking to him. He himself asked me to cut our connection. So be it.

Sigh. Why do I feel like I'm complaining so much about my life? I have everything I need. I have a place I can call home. And it's not just a simple home, it has people in it that I love so much. I have friends who I consider as my family. I have a work, my students are good to me. And I'm doing research, my passion. So Apple, what's wrong? Why do I feel this way? Is there something missing?

I felt that someone is starting at me. I looked to my left and right but saw no one. Then in front of me, I saw August standing, looking down on me. My eyes met his. I'm not afraid.

Why the hell is he staring at me? Doesn't he want to share the table with me? Really? He's going this far? Okay. Fine.

I stood up and prepared to return the tray and dishes when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised.

"Follow me." That's all he said.

I returned the dishes then followed him. What does he want this time. Whatever happened to his cut the connection thing.

He stopped at the stadium. He went down and sat down at the bleachers.

Should I sit down as well? I do not know. I just followed him but did noy sit down.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He handed me a piece of paper. I read the top part. "A marriage certificate? What do you want me to do with this?"

"Read everything." He said.

When I read the content, I almost fainted.  "Wait, what is the meaning of this? I am married to you?! How did this happen?" I looked at him and he gave me a puzzled look.

"That's why we're here. I want to ask you." He said.

"But I do not know about this!" I insisted.

"What? How come?" He asked me, it feels like he is suspicious of me.

"How come? I do not know!" I told him.

"Just tell me the truth. I need to know." He said.

"How can I confirm this if this is the first time I heard about this?" I told him. Wait, where did he get this and why? "Wait, why do you have this?" I asked him, I made sure my voice sounded that I'm suspicious of him.

It took him a while to answer. "I'm getting married in a few months. I went to the registry yesterday to get my single status certificate but they said I'm married and they showed that to me." He explained.

Come on! I never heard about this. And I cannot remember getting married to him! This must be a joke.

I took out my phone and dialed Mew's number. August was about to say something but I raised a finger on his face to tell him to shut up.