Latte

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" Mild asked. Well this is the only thing I heard from him since he started talking. I do not even remember when he started talking. I was so lost in my thoughts. I did not even notice that we are already inside the campus.

"Hmmm, let me think, it's your P'Ohm?" I nodded shyly. "What did he do? Tell me."

"Ummm" I really don't want to tell him but I think he is the only I can tell about it. "He hasn't texted or called me since new year."

"What?" I nodded. "That's it? Oh my goodness!!!" I thought he's gonna support me, but no.

"I'm just worried. Something might have happened to him." I tried to justify it, but Mild isn't buying it.

"YAH!" He shouted at me while pointing his finger at me.

"What?"

His face brightened. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU LIKE HIM?! RIGHT?!"

I covered his mouth before he could even say more. "Yah, shut up and don't shout." But he was able to escape because he is stronger than me. I hate him.

"Come on, there's nothing to be shy about." He said smiling. To be honest, there is something weird about him but I just could not pinpoint. "Ah!" He suddenly said when he remembered something. He took out his phone and browsed. "Look at this," he showed me a picture of P'Ohm posted in an official Facebook page of a tv station.

"Wait, is this real?!" I asked Mild because I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. P'Ohm acting in a daytime drama?

"Yes, yes. I've read some of the comments and apparently, your P'Ohm lives near the shooting location. They needed extras and they spotted him. He agreed and boom, everyone has been talking about him. I even saw some fan accounts already."

"Wow."

"And wait, there's more!!! Tada!!!" Mild showed me an article about P'Ohm being offered the role for a second lead in a new daytime drama. The news did not say if P'Ohm accepted it or not.

Wow. It's been a month since the last time I've seen him, 2 weeks since the last time I've communicated with him, and now he's a rising star?

"So, my dear" Mild put his hand around my shoulder, "you better work fast before someone starts to grab," he grabbed my right arm, "and take away your," he pulled my arm towards him, "P'Ohm!"

I removed his hand from my arms. And tried my best to look as serious as I can. "How can P'Ohm be snatched from me? Is he my property or what?"

Mild let out a deep sigh. His face now serious. This is the fourth time I've seen this side of Mild. "Look, what I'm saying is, we cannot stop his popularity. Before it becomes big, you better tell him how you feel and not regret anything later." I was about to respond but his facial expression suddenly changed. "P'Ohm, P'Ohm" he said while waving.

I looked behind me and there he is, P'Ohm with his bright smile and twinkling eyes.

"Hi Fluke, hi P'Mild." Why does he say it so gently????

"I was the one who called you, and you greeted him first? Unbelievable!" Mild exclaimed.

"How have you been, P'Ohm" I started.

"You know what, he has been worried about you. You don't know how sad he is not getting any messages or call from you." And Mild just finished everything for me. P'Ohm looked at me. His eyes seem like asking me if Mild was telling the truth. I just gave him a shy smile.

"Fluke, I'm sorry. I lost my phone and I got so busy. Actually, I totally forgot to tell everyone about it. Wait, let me call you." He took out his phone and started dialing my number. Wait, he was able to keep it?