+5+

Topic: Suicide

Sila: Mga katangahan lang naman yun.
Adik lang ang gumagawa ng ganun..mga wala sa tamang pag-iisip.

_________________________________________

I've seen a post about a school who post in their portal about a Non-suicide contract.. and I was like ha?? Ano daw??

Then it became a topic kung ano mga insights about dun.

Some says that for student naman daw yun.. it is a way of saying na they can rely to other people..

Some says that its the way of the school to protect themselves in case there will be a suicidal act in their students..

And I've been thinking about it until now..

Why?? Hindi ko magets.. I don't think someone who is depressed or in suicidal thoughts will signed a contract such as that..

If you happened to undergo counselling and they noticed that you have the possiblity to harm yourself?? Are you ready to sign something like that??

Maybe its for your own good.. but I can't see whats good about it.

In fact, if you really want to help your students.. no need for contract.. just help..ang dating kasi nung may contract is.. kapag may nangyari sayo wala akong kasalanan.. something like that.. though the contract consist of what to do when having a suicidal thoughts..such as isipin ang friends and family, tawagan si kung sino man..

Again.. those people are having a hardtime opening up to other people..may it be their family or friends..kaya nga nagkakaroon ng mga ganung cases kasi hindi nila kayang mag open up sa iba.. tas bibigyan ka ng contract?? Nasan yung sincerity dun??

Naguguluhan pa din ako dun.. and to be honest napaiyak ako while reading the insight about that.. I just feel like.. other people think they understand those people who are having suicidal thought..but the way they agree on that contract contradicts it.. they show that they care.. but I can't feel it..

And I thought that... its another reason for me not to share what I'm feeling to other people..coz I'm sure hindi nila maiintindihan..

Isa sa hinahanap ng ganung klase mga tao is yung taong sincere at makakaintindi sayo..