Through the Motions (Book 3)

Hey guys! Through the Motions is the third book in The Lost Love series. If you haven't already read the first two books, make sure to check them out! The reading list is below.

The current release date for this story is TBD. Make sure you add it to your reading list for update regarding the early release of chapter 1!

 Make sure you add it to your reading list for update regarding the early release of chapter 1!

Book 3 | People always fear having a wedding planner from hell. But what do you do when it's your mother?

Amelia Talmore knew ending her engagement to Logan Thorne was one of the smartest decisions she ever made. After all, she'd been in love with his younger brother, Wyatt, since high school. Now that Wyatt and Lia are officially together, they were hoping to get lost in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. They thought wrong.

Wyatt's mom, Lynette, was heartbroken when the engagement was called off and all her wedding plans were ruined. Convinced that planning the perfect wedding for Wyatt and Lia is something she needed to do, she takes a big risk trying to plan a surprise wedding.

Hoping to escape all the craziness, Wyatt whisked Lia away for a camping trip with Logan and his partner, Grant. After an amazing time away, they return home to find out that their mom had been a little...busy.

You know what they say when it comes to wedding planning...You just gotta go Through the Motions.