37| The Recreation

"Lia, what the hell is going on?"

I turned towards Wyatt in the bed. How was I going to explain this? Logan was supposed tp be the one who explained all of this. "Okay, you know how Logan wanted a week to himself to think—and then he was going to tell you something?"

"Yes." 

I turned my phone towards him so he could see the text from Lynette. "Your mom said she's been trying to call him and his phone is disconnected. As in, not in service. It's been over a week, Wyatt. No one knows where he is." 

Wyatt read the text multiple times before his eyes met mine again. "Again I ask—what the hell is going on here? Why did he run away and what aren't you telling me?" 

I took my phone back and inhaled a deep breath. I knew I was doing the right thing; I just hoped Logan would forgive me. "Logan wanted some time to himself, because what he had to tell you was a big deal." I closed my eyes briefly. "Wyatt, Logan's gay." 

Wyatt stared at me before he chuckled. "What? Logan? The guy who goes through women like candy?"

"Yes." It didn't surprise me that Wyatt was having a hard time believing. I don't think I would have believed it if I hadn't seem him kissing Grant with my own eyes. 

"Lia, come on. He has to be playing a trick on you or something." 

I shook my head. "He's not playing a trick on me, Wyatt. This is serious. Do you know how I knew who Grant was?" 

Wyatt cocked his head to the side with confusion. "He said he came by the lake house and Logan introduced you." 

I covered Wyatt's hand with my own. "No. Remember when you and I were fooling around on the side of the lake house?" 

Lust filled his eyes as the memory. "Yes."

"After you went back to the party, I heard something in the front of the house. I walked over there and--"

"What? And what?" His tone was a little frantic. Understandably, so. 

My heart was racing as I betrayed Logan's trust. "I saw Logan and Grant kissing."

Wyatt was quiet for several minutes. He didn't move. He didn't blink. 

"Wyatt?" I waved my hand front of his face. "You okay?" 

Great. Not only was Logan missing, but I broke my boyfriend. This was starting to get complicated. What were we going to do? I couldn't tell Lynette Logan's secret. It was bad enough I told Wyatt. But if we had any chance at finding him, Wyatt needed to know the whole truth. 

I cleared my throat. "I know this is kind of a shock, Wyatt. Logan was so terrified that you guys wouldn't accept him. That's why he wanted--"

That seemed to snap Wyatt out of his trance. "What?" He got up from the bed and stood naked in the middle of my room. "He thought we wouldn't accept him? What the fuck! Of course we would accept him. I don't care if he's gay, transgender, or a fucking alien. He's my fucking brother." 

He ran his hands through his hair. "I'm fucking pissed because he never told me. He should have told me a long time ago." 

I got to my feet and cupped Wyatt's cheek. I was hoping that would soothe him. "I know. You can yell at him about that later. Right now, we need to go to Grant's hotel." 

Wyatt looked even more confused. "His hotel?" 

I nodded as I started getting dressed. "He lives upstate, but said he was here on business. He's staying at The Hilton."