"Come on Darlin, I'll give you something to fill you up," he calls out to me, with a wave us his hand.

Fuck it I'm in, he looks innocent enough and my body could use a release of its pent-up tension.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

He sits on his couch taking off his hat running his hand through his silky black hair trying to tame it. It isn't working and I let out a soft laugh as he turns to look at me with questioning eyes.

 It isn't working and I let out a soft laugh as he turns to look at me with questioning eyes

"What's so funny Darlin?" He asks as I make my way next to him on the couch.

Reaching my hand out I smooth out the hair that's standing up. His tongue sneaks out between his plump lips, automatically drawing my eyes to them.

"I thought you were going to feed me," I say in an almost whisper leaning a little closer.

"Oh, I will," he says leaning in closer as our lips barely brush against each other.

I can feel his warm breath brush against me before he is reaching out and grabbing the back of my head finally connecting his soft plump lips with mine.

I'm only momentarily stunned before I wrap my arms around his neck. One of his hands is now gripping my hair pulling my head back gently as he moves from my lips kissing down towards my neck as his other arm is now snaked around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

I let out a moan as he's sucking and licking the spot right below my ear, his hands are at the edge of my hoodie and he starts lifting it over my head. Once I'm just in my black lace bra he takes a moment to appreciate my breast.

He smiles again and leans in kissing down between my breast with enough pressure to mark me, his hands now gripping my ass while I start to rock against him causing him to let out a loud groan as I feel his hard length now pressing against my wet core.

"Are you sure?" he asks pulling away from me

"I won't be able to stop if we keep going, Darlin," he's panting looking into my eyes waiting for confirmation.

"You talk too much Jimin," I reach behind me unhooking my bra and then leaning in biting his lower lip drawing him back into my kiss.

Jimin's hands reach under my thighs squeezing before he stands up, keeping me in his grip. I wrap my legs around his waist tugging the hairs on the back of his neck as I continue to kiss him.

Tossing me onto his bed he is quick to remove his own hoodie and jeans. Damn, I was right he is toned. My eyes hungrily drink him in as I feel the moisture seep through my panties. He notices me staring and removes his briefs and his thick cock springs forward.

"Didn't we agree that staring was rude Darlin?" he asks crawling on top of me, lust in his eyes as he makes quick work of undoing my jeans and sliding them down with my panties.

He looks down at me licking his lips while his hands slide up my legs spreading my thighs open. He slides a finger between my wet folds dipping a finger into my wet core while his thumb circled my clit. Causing my breath to hitch.

"Mmm Jimin," I moan out as he slips in another finger while taking one of my breasts between his mouth sucking and biting my hard nipple while his fingers scissor inside of me.

I'm a moaning mess under Jimin, as my hands run through his hair and my hips start bucking against his hand. I feel myself quickly reaching the high, I so desperately want.

Jimin switches to my other breast giving it the same attention as the first, while my orgasm hits me, my fingers gripping the sheets underneath me and my walls closing around his fingers while I cry out his name and my nails dig into his muscular arms.

I'm laying there in a daze when I feel him lift off of me reaching into his nightstand taking out a condom before sliding it down his large length. Jimin takes himself in his hands sliding his tip against my wet opening before burying his full length into me.

I cry out wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down to reattach our lips while he thrusts in and out of me at a steady pace my breast pressed against his chest as I pull on his lower lip with my teeth.

"Fuck, your so tight," he moans as his hand grips onto my thigh.

"Faster Jimin,'' I say breathlessly.

"As you wish Darlin," he coos, his breath hitting my ear.

He doesn't take my request lightly as he starts to thrust harder and faster into me, one hand slipping between our bodies to rub my clit.

"I promised you wouldn't go home hungry," he says biting my earlobe as I feel myself rapidly reaching my high again.

I can tell he is almost spent when he loses his rhythm, kissing my lips, his tongue exploring my mouth while he releases manly groans against me. His hips snap into me a few hard times before I feel him stiffen. I feel the condom filling at the same time my body suddenly tightens and releases the tension it was holding.

He's lying on top of me while we try to catch our breaths. Pulling out and discarding the condom he turns back to the bed while I get up starting to put my clothes back on.

"Where are you going Darlin?" he asks with an arched eyebrow and a small pout on his swollen lips.

"Home it's late," I say as I walk into the living room to retrieve my bra and sweater.

He quickly puts on his briefs and a pair of sweats as he follows me while I'm looking around the room for my clothes.

"You don't have to leave; we can still have dinner," he reaches out stopping my movements as I start slipping on my shoes

"I don't think so. I had a great time Jimin thanks," I say as I give him a quick peck that he instantly tries to deepen by pulling me closer.

I slip out of his grasp, and head to the door. Not looking back at him, I leave the warmth of his house and make my way home.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Well, My Little Coconuts, this is the first smut scene I was really nervous to write it!

Let me know what you all thought about this chapter!

I purple you all! Here's some love!