Yea . . . BakuDeku time once again

ARE YA READY KIDS? (If you don't reply correctly I'm gonna cry XD)

{BakuDeku High school/ mental disorder au}

Katsuki Bakugou had defined his life into three things before he met wild, chaotic, Izuku Midoriya.

1.) His notes.

2.) His intelligence.

3.) His Asperger's Syndrome.

Fun, right? It was rather perplexing to him that others felt the incessant need to treat him as though he were the biggest discrepancy of society just because of a label a doctor decided to slap him with one day. Having Asperger's did not automatically mean he had no true place in society, nor did it mean he was 'retarded'; it just meant there were certain aspects of him that were different. And people sure did have fun point out those differences.

Why are you so smart if you're autistic?

What's the matter, never heard of a joke?

I thought you were a retard. Retards aren't supposed to know big words.

. . . Fun, right?

However, after spending fifteen years on this godforsaken planet they call Earth--Katsuki finally met someone who saw past labels. Someone who saw Katsuki for who he was. The scary part? Izuku had no idea about his condition. And eventually, he'd have to tell him.

So, when the boy found out would it be enough to push him away?

Are we excited? CAUSE I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUU! (Again if you don't reply correctly I will cry XD . . . I won't hesistate.)

Until we meet again!!!