~Thirteen~

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

A/N *Laughs in Author*

Katsuki stiffened at the younger's words, his entire mood shifting as he soon realized Kaminari was there as well. It was such a pity too, because for the first time in a long time he was generally in a happy- no, a euphoric mood. And that all came cascading down the moment Izuku uttered Kaminari's name from his mouth

"Hey Midoriya! . . . Bakubro." Kaminari greeted, swallowing thickly at the sight of the other blond- who clearly looked pissed off. "What are you two doing here?" He asked, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"I can ask you the same thing Dunce Face." Katsuki said, his voice dangerously low and gravelly- which didn't go unnoticed by the electrical teen.

Izuku, however, just grinned at him- a toothy, dimple showing grin. "Excuse Kacchan's rude behavior-" Izuku chuckled sheepishly, shooting the red eyed boy a stern look. . . despite him not being able to see it. "- but uhm, what are you doing here?"

Kaminari easily brushed everything off, shoving his hands deep into the pockets of his jeans. "Kendo was helping me with some math homework I was just about to be on my way back to the dorms. . . I believe that means it's your turn to tell me why you're here." He chuckled.

"They're hanging out with me," Shinso voiced, clapping Kaminari on the back. "Speaking of, let's go." He said, inclining his head towards the elevators.

"Alright, c'mon Kit Kat!" Izuku chirped, lightly tugging on the elder's sleeve.

The blind teen heaved a sigh, his posture straightening and his shoulders squaring. "You go on up, I got to talk to Kaminari." Katsuki said, making sure it was loud enough for the other blond to see.

"But how will you find-"

"My Braille is good now, I'll call you and ask which floor to go on and crap." Katsuki quickly cut in, trying to maintain an even voice for the freckled boy. "Now go, I'll be there soon."

It was quiet between the two blond's for a few moments, Katsuki's face was stoic and listless yet the aura around him was belligerent. Kaminari fidgeted with his thumbs, unfortunately for him there was no one else around- so if Katsuki decided to do something there'd be no witnesses.

Just his luck.

"Hey man uhm, what did you want to talk to me about- ?" Kaminari started nervously, only to be briskly cut off by the temperamental boy.

With a sharp, and honed glare directed in Kaminari's general direction Katsuki takes a step forward. "Cut the fucking bullshit Dunce Face, Mina and the other idiots already told me about your crush on Izuku." Katsuki huffed.

The yellow eyed male scoffs, his shoulders squaring as he tries his best to seem intimidating- yet failing nonetheless. "Alright. . . let me guess, you figured out you like him too?" He asked, his voice dropping a few octaves- a complete one eighty from his usual chipper tone.

"Tch, no shit sherlock you figure that out all by yourself? Look. . . I just want to know if you plan on- on asking him out." Katsuki said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You know, I wasn't at first. . . but now I think I will." The shorter male intoned, bite starting to form in his tone. "I mean, you versus me- do you really, honestly think that he'd go for you Bakugo? After all. . . you did bully him." 

The blond's face blanched, as his shoulders drop- breathing wavering as his ears were clogged with Kaminari's words. 

"H- How do you know about that?"

A sly smirk etched on his lips as Kaminari takes a few steps forward, prompting the elder teen to go back. "I heard him telling Todoroki in the locker rooms in out first year. . . You belittled him, made him think he was worthless-"

"No. . ."

"- I mean, hell, you told him to kill himself Bakugo! Do you really think he would ever have romantic feelings for him tormenter?" He asked, voice dropping to a low whisper.

 Gripping at his spiked blond locks, Katsuki squeezes his eyes tightly shut."Sh- Shut up!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"Did you know he was depressed for a little bit too, even at the beginning of him starting U.A- and that was all your fault!" Kaminari growled.

By then soft whimpers were escaping Katsuki's mouth, his fingers twisting, tugging, and yanking at tufts of blond. As if him being in pain would help block out Kaminari's words. . . the very same words he knew were true.

In one swift motion, Kaminari's fingers curled around the front of Katsuki's shirt- yanking the elder down to his level. "You. . . don't deserve him- and you never will." He said slowly, pushing past him and walking off.

'You. . . don't deserve him. You. . . don't deserve him. You. . . don't deserve him.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Izuku had definitely noticed Katsuki's change in behavior. It started off small at first, he'd blankly stare at something- you know, despite his seeing disability. Or- or how he would constantly begin to apologize over every little thing. . .  which was completely un Katsuki like. 

Hell, even Shinso noticed the behavioral switch in the blond teen. 

It was starting to get late, Katsuki and Izuku were on their way back to the blond's dorm. Their hands interlaced, per usual, yet something was obviously different. 

The red eyed teen had a noticeably light grip on Izuku's hand than usual, as if he were slowly trying to worm his way out of the boy's grasp. Izuku was constantly finding himself giving the elder a gentle squeeze every so often.

Once they reached the door Izuku, who had truly had enough of being in the dark with the blind teen's mood shift. So, without thinking- he pushed Katsuki against the door.

Both of his hands resting on either side of Katsuki's head, their faces dangerously close- which Izuku couldn't bother to be embarrassed about at the moment. The green haired boy's knee pushed itself in between the elder's legs as he lets out a quiet huff.

"What the hell has been going on with you today?" Izuku asked, slamming his hands down on the wood when Katsuki weakly tried move out of his grasp. "Please answer me Kit Kat."

"Nothing. . ." Katsuki mumbled, swallowing thickly. "Now move the fuck out of my way." He said, only to have Izuku's knee dig upward.

"No." The younger firmly voiced, his tone having a bit of bite in it. "Damn it Kacchan, we will stand here all night if we have to- but you're going to tell me what the hell is wrong with you." He growled.

Finally. . . finally Katsuki snapped, flipping their positions using all of his strength to do so- his hand having a iron tight grip on Izuku's, now tensed, shoulders.

"You wanna know what the fuck is wrong with me?! It's the fact that you sit here, and- and act like everything is just sunshine and fucking rainbows between us! That I didn't beat the shit out of you for years- and that you sit here and act like you care about me!" Katsuki yelled, prompting the younger to flinch and freeze under his grasp.

"Tch, I don't need my sight to see that you probably look afraid of me right now. . . and that should tell you something." He muttered, yanking Izuku away from his door and opening it. "As of today I don't want you contacting me in any way shape or form." 

And with that final note. . . he was gone.

Leaving Izuku to pick up the pieces.

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Oh mY gOd It'S hApPeNiNg!!! This book only has like. . . maybe five or six chapters left sooo.

Until we meet again!!!