~Five~

~Third Person P.O.V~

Mina sipped her milkshake quietly as she observed the two boy's who chatted away happily with the others at the lunch table. The pink haired teen was not stupid- well, when it came to certain situations she was- but to this? No. Unlike Katsuki, she wasn't blind, both literally and figuratively, she could see how happy the green haired boy made him.

The slight shift in his facial expression whenever Izuku laughs, or the twitch in his lips when the smaller male made some form of physical contact with him. For the first time in all the two years of Mina knowing him... Katsuki seemed generally happier.

Whenever Izuku was around of course.

"Okay, I'll be right back- I gotta use the bathroom." Katsuki announced, getting up from his seat.

"Do you want me to walk you?" Izuku asked, already prepping himself to get up as well.

Katsuki chuckled, shaking his head with a gruff smile. "I think I can manage nerd, I'll just- I don't fucking know walk along the walls or something. Besides my Braille is getting better so I know how to read the bathroom signs. I'll be fine." He said, patting Izuku's back.

The freckled teen looked reluctant at first, tearing at the flesh of his lower lip with his teeth. 

"Fine." Izuku sighed, watching observantly as Katsuki stayed close to the walls like he said- before rounding the corner.

The yellow eyed girl scooted over so she was closing the gap Katsuki had left, milkshake in hand as she continued to examine Izuku. Mina's eyes narrowing as she leaned in, her gaze on the boy never breaking.

"Uhm... hi Mina." Izuku chuckled awkwardly, slightly leaning back.

"Hello Midoriya... so what's the deal with you and Katsuki!?" Mina exclaims, not even bothering to contain her excitement at this point. 

Izuku cocks an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side with a clear expression of perplexity. "I- I beg your pardon? There's nothing going on between me and Kacchan." He said, his eyes darting from the yellow eyed teen and the other three boys at the table.

"Cut the bullshit Midoriya... there's obviously something there, right?" Sero chimed in, wiggling his eyebrows in a more suggestive theme.

Vehemently shaking his head, Izuku puts his hands up in a surrender action. "There is nothing going on between me and Kacchan... we're just- I don't know, friends again? Maybe... look we are making progress with our friendship." Izuku said, taking a bite of his food.

"You sure?" Kirishima asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Positive!"

----------------

Aizawa sighed, reluctantly pushing himself up from the comforts of his chair to talk to the class.

"Alright guys, now we all know what happened... last time I let you all train." His eyes, as well as the eyes of other students, briefly flickered towards Katsuki. "But it's been a few weeks, so I think we should do another class training session. Everyone go get ready."

Katsuki visibly tensed in his seat, he didn't understand why- it's not like he would be the one training. Just sitting on the side lines while everyone else did so. Even so... he felt scared to go back to the gym.

To go back where it all happened.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt a cold hand plant on top of his. Katsuki didn't jump like he usually did, he had gotten used to what Izuku's hands felt like.