It was suddenly quiet, and I looked around the place, before me eyes landed on his side profile.

Then, that's where it hit me.

"Taehyung, why are your lips swollen?"

TAEHYUNG POV

-30 minutes ago-

I looked at her unconscious form as she lays beside me, I sighed as I stared at her lips that were slightly swollen and parted.

Aehye, what do I do with you?

You always get in trouble.

I chuckled silently before taking my hoodie off and chucking at the sand as it was now blanketed with it.

I lifted myself before landing on top of her, my arms supporting myself as I lifted myself to look at her face.

Resting like nothing happened.

What an idiot.

I lifted her body a bit before taking off her hoodie, which was kinda hard since it was wet and it sticked to her like tape, so I had to shake it off of her before throwing it in the sand next to mine.

Baby blue. Sexy.

That cleavage tho-

Taehyung, stop being a nasty for once.

I then continued staring at her with my arms on both sides of her head, still waiting for her to wake up.

I stared at her closed eyes before my eyes trailed down to her mouth.

Should I?

I mean, she might die.

Here goes nothing.

I placed my lips on hers again, and it felt like I haven't touched those lips in so long. Her lips fit perfectly with mine, and I opened her mouth forcefully without shoving my tongue in of course, before blowing in some air.

Never knew I'd kiss a girl this way.

I continued puffing in a and inhaling air, making sure her pulse is still there as I also pumped her chest to make sure if some water would get stuck in her throat.

I'm starting to get used to this.

Suddenly, her mouth started to cough loudly, water shooting out from her throat as her chest heaved up and down, her body still tensing as the water from her throat started pouring out.

I looked at her face, waiting for her to wake up as her eyelids slowly fluttered open.

AEHYE POV

"Y-you... kissed me?! Not only that! Two times!" I yelled at him as fire flared up in my eyes, clutching the sand beneath us.

I can't believe I never had a boyfriend yet I kissed someone that isn't my boyfriend.

"Thank me! You could've died in both!" Taehyung smiled as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Ohhhh sure, thank you Taehyung," I said as I gave him the sweetest smile I could give.

"Now, give me a kiss."

"Gladly."

As he closed his eyes slowly, he puckered his lips up forming those of a pufferfish and he sucked his cheeks in, waiting for me to give him a smooch.

But not until I slapped his mouth.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed as I slapped his mouth again.

"You can't keep your lips to yourself can't you Taehyung? I wonder how many girls you've kissed too!" I said as I gave him another slap but he blocked it with his arm.