Chapter 25 - Salon & Bars

Alma and I are now at one of our favorite salon in town, decided to cut my hair off a little and dye it a little. The salon is located near the hospital, not quite big but not too small. We've been visiting this salon since we were in high school so we basically know who works here, even the owner of this beauty salon.

"So how's your class?" Alma started the topic while both of us waiting for our hairds to get done.

"It was fun but the projects are exhausting I gotta cut one of my clinic hour," I said to her.

"Which clinic?" She asked with her eyes looking up at me.

"The hospital?" She said while I look at her strangely.

"Of course not, dad's going to kill me," I said to her.

"Does he know?" She asked and I remember that I haven't tell her that I didn't tell my dad at all, she used to know everything.

I used to talk to her all the time, complaining everything to her and she's like 24/7 will reply to my text. But now I realize that I talk to Ansel more often than I talk to her, kinda feel weird. Feels like I got a new person to talk about anything with but this person is not Alma.

"My dad?" I asked her.

"Well duh of course who else," she rolled her eyes before those hazel eyes looking back into the magazine that she holds on her hands.

"He doesn't," I said to her.

"How's Ansel?" Alma calmly asked and I don't why she got into my nerves.

"He knows," I said to her.

"Of course he knows I mean how is he? How are you both doing living under the same roof," she whispered while I'm only looking at her, she doesn't know a thing about what happened in Hawaii.

"You guys doing good? No fighting?" She asked and sounds more motherly than my mom.

"You sound more like a mother, my mom doesn't even care," I said to her.

"We went to Hawaii with his family," I said to her then she looks calm like it's not a big thing, still she looks surprised but not that surprised.

"Ooh," she said.

"And we did kinda stuff," I fix my seat as she set her eyes which filled with curiosity.

"What the hell gurl?!" She said.

"What stuff did you do?!" She smirks at me before slapping my thigh with the magazine in her hand.

"Stop," I tried to get away from her slaps.

"Stuff," I said while trying to move the chair away from her.

"What stuff," she asked.

"We kinda.., madly fuck one another," I said to her with a low tone but it still surprise her, she was looking straight at me and I've prepared myself for her to be mad at me.

But it turns out she burst into laughter like she's just being possessed, I was scared while looking around the room to make sure that no one is at the second floor of the salon.

"Yo," she laughs while I laugh too because she looks so damn funny.

"No," She looks at me in disbelief

"How?!" She asked.

"I mean I know this thing would come,"

"How can you say that?" I asked her.

"I mean, you? Leaving with a man as good looking as him?"

"That man is hella fine Sabrina, at first I didn't believe where did you find that guy," She said before taking her drink from the table.