Chapter 14 - Books and Sushi

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

"Welcome, to your new home," he said as we walk into his apartment.

I've visited his place for so many times but I haven't spent a single night in here and I am a little excited to know the fact that I'm moving out of my parents house.

"When are we going to move my stuff?" I ask him then he looks up at me while pouring a juice into a cup.

"It's already in your room I guess," he raises his eye brows before begin to sip on the drink. His brow is thick which makes him look mor e attractive, I wonder could he won in a court because of his look.

"What? You're thirsty? Have some," he noticed that I was looking at him,

I shake my head.

"I was just wondering how much sugar in your juice," I lied before turning around to put my bag on the sofa in the living room.

I'm excited to move out of my parent's house but again, I feel a little anxious about living at the same apartment with him. Which still feel like a stranger to me, because we barely know each other and we never really have a real talk. All the conversations we had is all about the wedding and lies that we're about to act.

"We should at least hang one of our wedding pictures in this apartment," I said to him as I'm walking around the living room, looking for an empty wall.

"Yes of course," he said while his eyes are stick to his phone screen.

He's ignoring me, maybe this is how my life is going to be for the next maybe.., couple of years?

"I just read the text from my family's driver that your boxes and luggage are already in your room, you can start unpacking if you want," he said then I nodded.

I packed half of my stuff few days before our wedding, then Ansel's family who's being too sweet and kind offered us a help by sending it all here, with the help of his family's driver.

His apartment has two rooms which is separated way from one and another, and what I love about his place is the scenery when it comes at night. It looks really beautiful because the apartment is located at the center of the city which shown a beautiful city lights. So I kinda feel a little excited to move in here, the place is really cool.

"Okey then, anyway I'm working tomorrow morning," I say to him then he looks up at me like he is surprised for what I just said.

"You're not taking a break? We just got married," he asked me like it is a weird thing for me for not taking a break from work.

"No I'm not," I say to him then he only nodded.

"Oh okay then I better go to work too tomorrow," he said to me then I nodded.

"Anyway what do you want for dinner?" He suddenly asked.

I'm trying to think about what food do I want to eat but somehow right now, I'm just not in the mood for any food so I'll let him choose.

"You want to cook something or?" I asked him then he opens the fridge behind him to check if he has anything to cook.

"Oh, I run out of grocery," he said to me then I nodded, well it means we're ordering something for tonight's dinner.

"We can always order some food," I said to him then he nodded in agreement.

"Do you want sushi? Or Chinese food?" He asked.

"I can eat anything, you choose,"

"I'm going to take a shower," I said to him then he nodded.

"I'm ordering sushi then," he said before I walk away from the kitchen.