Chapter 12 - Our Wedding Day

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

It's almost show time, and now I make my way into the venue with Alma and my dad next to me, turns out my dad and the whole family show up today, unlike how I overthink last night. I can't believe this is really happening, I'm also amaze by the fact that I didn't runaway from all this.

I can see a big open door for my freedom. We have the same purpose to marry each other, we want to get us out from any pressure that our family put on us. I know it's not really my thing to stuck with a person especially a guy, especially a random guy that I just met but somehow I know I can handle that.

"Okay we're here," Alma said as we stopped right in front of the big door which happened to be the venue where Ansel and I are going to take our vows.

"Ugh I'm so excited," Alma said to me while fixing my veil.

"Your future hubby looks fine as hell, wait until you walk out that door," she smirks as I stay in silent, but her words only make my heart beat even faster.

"The bride is here,"A lady from the wedding organizer said through her earpiece.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked.

"Wait a minute," Alma said while fixing my hair.

"Now we're ready," Alma said then the lady nodded.

"Good luck babe, I love you," Alma said to me before blowing me a kiss.

I see Brooklyn, Palmer and Damien who's already waiting in front of the big door cause they're going to enter the room first with my girls. The three of them are wearing black suits with a red bow that match the bridesmaids dresses.

"Hi Sabrina, how are you feeling?"  Palmer greeted me, then I smile.

"Nervous," I said to him.

"Well don't worry," Palmer said with Brooklyn standing next to him.

"Ansel is one lucky guy," Brooklyn said then I chuckle.

"Okay everyone get in the line," the lady said.

The music began to play from inside of the venue, then the bridesmaids and the best men walk in, then the flower girls walk in. No longer after that it's finally the time for me to walk in with my dad next to me. When I enter the room, all eyes are on me I can see everyone is looking at me I can see all of my family are here, and I started to shiver and awkwardly smile.

Gladly I have one person that I know standing at the end of the aisle. I catch his green eyes are looking at me, with a smile on his face. He is standing there with a black suit, looking so fine as hell just like what Alma said. The way his hair being styled formally like that, I've never seen him this handsome before. I thought looking at him would make me a little more relax but it only make my heart beating a lot faster. His eyes are looking at me until those eyes looking to the floor while smiling, is he holding a laugh?

I keep walking down the aisle next to my dad with a song called 'make you feel my love' by Adele is being played. Never knew wedding could be this beautiful, I mean I'm not in love with a man that I'm going to marry but the atmosphere feel so calm and beautiful.

We reach the end of the aisle and there's where my dad give my hand to Ansel, he smiles at me then somehow that smile automatically makes me smile. I gave alma the flower before we begin the holy matrimony, it feels weird to stand in front of everyone with a man that I just met with a priest marrying us. His hand is holding mine while our eyes are looking at one another, I basically can't stand looking at a person's eyes for too long but his eyes somehow are so warm but it still has its own effect towards me.