Chapter 22 - The Fight

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

"You bought a ticket and you didn't tell me?" He asked and I can say that from the tone on his voice that he's mad, I'm walking towards the bed, not even dare to look at him.

"You made your own decision for us without even asking my opinion again?" He asked while I'm still facing the bed, shutting my eyes close.

"Very well Sabrina," he sarcastically said.

"Answer me," he said, definitely is still consumed by his own emotion.

"Isn't that what you want?" I ask him back.

"You should be thankful for it,"

"I did what you asked me to do, getting you away from them," I said to him, but curiosity build up inside me.

"Why Ansel?

"Scared of what?" I asked him.

"Scared of me knowing the truth about your past?" I asked.

"Don't start," he said.

"You're acting crazy every time we're around them like you're scared that I might know something, that you don't want me or anyone to know,"

"I know that it's not my place to know things that you don't want anyone to know, I'm sorry that I got you, us, into this,"

"But we've already jump into the pool, into this mess, I know that I'm not your real wife but I hope you see me as your partner,"

"I hope that we can swim into this mess together,"

"Stop," he said while looking at me with anger.

"You told me to do this to be like this and that without telling me the reason why," I say to him.

"It's about your past isn't it?" I asked then his eyes turned so dark that I've never seen like this before,

"Why?"

"What are you afraid of Ansel?" I asked him one more time making him more and more uncomfortable.

I know what I do is probably wrong, I know it's wrong to follow my emotions for a revenge but I just want to let it out this time, because I'm tired.

"Stop" He asked me with a low voice and dark looking eyes.

"Stop telling me what to do, and I won't, because it frustrates me!" I said wanted to explode but he suddenly take a step closer before crashing his lips on mine making me stop talking,

My eyes went shut once his lips touched mine, his hands cupping my cheeks while his lips harshly kissing mine. I tried to protest but his lips are so good and addictive I can't even protest. His body pushed mine until my back hit the wall behind me.

He didn't give me a chance to take a breath until he pull his shirt off. His eyes are filled with lust, I've never seen this side of him, and I feel like I caused this all.

"Ansel..," I said while his lips are on my neck, kissing and sucking my skin harshly, I just woke the beast inside him..

There's a thin line between me wanting this to happen and not wanting this to happen. But the way his warmth skin touches against mine has its own spell to makes me sink plus, I haven't got laid since a long time. He is a very attractive man how can I resist, but I know if we continue this it will ruin everything we built.

My hands are on his chest trying to push him away but his hands immediately grip my wrist. With the kiss I follow his lead, I bite my lips not wanting to let a moan slipped away my mouth while his wet lips sucking on my neck making my eyes went shut. I can feel his hard member press against my thigh,