Chapter 10 - Telling the boys

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

Ansel and I got into the building that we're going to rent for our big day. I've called the building and they said we can meet them today at 3, so here we are being on time as always.

"Good afternoon, you must be Miss Kiehl and Mr Renaldy, I'm Catherine we've talked via phone before," she greeted me.

"Oh hi yeah," I say to her.

"So you want to take a look around?" She asked then I nodded before following her out of her office. The building is huge and pretty, it reminds me of the bride wars movie.

Catherine brought us into the main room and I love it, I can imagine how the room is going to be filled with people and crystal and floral decoration.

"I like it," I say to her then look at Ansel who's still looking around.

"How about you?" I ask him them he nodded.

"It's great," he says then I nodded.

"So can we set the date?" I ask Catherine then she went through her tab, maybe checking an empty date for us.

"We have a free date in 7 months," she says then I feel so confused cause we don't want to wait that long.

"We don't wanna wait that long," I say to her then I look at Ansel then he also nodded.

"We have an empty date but it's in 4 weeks from now," she said then I look at Ansel who stand next to me.

"We'll take it," Ansel said.

"The booking fee is 25% from the whole rent," she said then I was trying to get my card from my wallet but Ansel suddenly hand Catherine his card.

"Too slow," he smirks.

"Thank you Mr Renaldy, oh please come with me to the registration room," she smiles before guiding us into the registration room, we follow her until she tells us to wait outside for a moment.

"I'll pay for the decoration," I say to him.

"I think it is already include in the building fee, catherine did say that," he says then I think more and more what else can I pay, other than the wedding dress, make up artist, hairdresser, bridesmaids dresses.

"I will pay the for the food," I say to him but this time only gave me a stare.

"We'll see, who can pull their cards faster," he says.

"Miss Kiel, Mr Renaldy please come in," Catherine walks out from the registration room telling us to get in.

"We're getting married next month!" I say to him with a smile on my face before getting into the registration room.

~

"How's your father reaction?" Alma asks while half laughing while we're walking into the wedding dress boutique.

"He was mad, but he's always mad anyway," I said.

"So anyone from your family's coming today?" Alma asks again then I turn around to look at her.

"I did tell my mom and my sister that I have fitting today," I say to her then she only nodded.

"Even though I know they won't come," I say to her before taking a seat on one of the sofa.

"Good afternoon Miss Kiehl," The lady from the boutique greeted me, she must know me because I've made a schedule from last week.

"Hi," I say then shake her hand.

"So we've already prepared some dresses that you might like.

~

I'm a simple person so it is easy for me to get the wedding dress. It's beautiful and I like to wear it on my wedding day, not to impress anybody because I literally dress up for myself since my soon to be husband isn't in love at all with me so I don't care if he likes it or not.