"This is my seat!"

Y/N P.O.V.
To say that I was turned on would be an understatement. Roman's aggressive side was so completely and utterly sexy. I thought it was odd that he was fighting with his own blood. But that didn't change the fact that he was fucking sexy. I sat in his locker room and bit my lip. I was going to test him tonight. I wanted control. Once he finished demolishing Jey, I could hear him walking down the hallway towards the locker room and I stood with a smirk. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and smiled knowing damn well how to turn my man on.

Sexy as hell? I think yes! I stood with my hand on my hip as he walked in, Paul following behind babbling on and on

Sexy as hell? I think yes! I stood with my hand on my hip as he walked in, Paul following behind babbling on and on. Ro stopped in his tracks. His eyes darkening as his eyes trailed down my body. "Get out." He said lowly pointing to the door. Heyman quickly made his way out of the room closing the door behind him. "Who in the fuck do you think you are looking so fucking sexy?" He asked lowly and I bit my lip walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him slowly. His tongue entered my mouth venturing around sensually. I moaned as he gripped my ass in his large hands. I pulled him over to the couch and sat him down looking at him with an evil smirk. "Just to make everything very clear. Since you decided where your seat was. This is my seat!" I said as I gripped his chin roughly and he growled. "So this is how you wanna play tonight?" He asked with a smirk. "I want control. I'm riding my seat until I cum and then I might think about letting you dominate me okay?" I said with a smile and he nodded. "Come on let's get going. I've got a gift for you when we get to the hotel." I said with a wink and he groaned. He stood grabbing our bags letting me walk out first. We walked out to the car and packed up before driving to the hotel. Once we were there we walked up to our room. He opened the door for me and I walked in setting my purse down. "What's my gift?" He asked kissing on my neck as his arms wrapped around me. I hummed rubbing his beard before pushing him away softly. "Sit down and I'll give it to you." I said with a giggle and he groaned. I pulled a box out of my bag and handed it to him. He quickly opened it and his eyes widened as I bit my lip.

Yes

Yes. I bought him a collar. He was my big dog after all. He pulled it out gulping before looking up at me. "Now. I got you a collar because I thought it would make it a little easier for you to give me control. And I got myself one too." I said with a big smile as I pulled it out as he bit his lip.