Dancing in the kitchen

I had been in such a lustful mood all day. Humming sexual songs to myself. I tended to my garden planning to make a nice dinner for me and Ro. He had just gotten home last night and had been sleeping ever since. I knew he was tired though so I had cleaned the house all day. I wanted him to be relaxed and he always felt like he needed to help me when he woke up. So I got all the cleaning done so there wasn't anything he could help me with. I began cooking dinner and I turned my speaker on turned this song on.

I swayed my hips slowly as I moved to the beat of the music. I felt a large pair of arms wrap around me as I felt soft kisses being laid on my neck making my head tilt sideways. "Morning baby." He rumbled out in his sexy morning voice. "Good afternoon handsome." I hummed out as I continued to sway my hips.  "I guess god is blessing my eyes and my dick this lovely afternoon." He grumbled and I giggled. "Dance with me." I said turning to him wrapping my arms around his neck. We began to rock to the beat as the the song ended. It just so happens that my playlist played this song next.

I bit my lip as we began grinding to the beat. Roman kept his large hand planted on my hip pulling me into him. You know people always say if you can't dance you can't fuck... and Roman knows what the hell he's doing when he dances. He pulled me closing latching onto my neck making me gasp and moan. He shut off the stove before picking me up bringing me over to the other counter. He kissed me roughly as he ripped my tank top to shreds making me gasp. He pulled away from my lips. His now a bright reddish pink color. He looked my body before sliding my shorts and panties down my legs throwing them on the floor. I looked into his lust filled eyes and he trailed kisses between my breasts and down my stomach making me moan loudly. He kissed down my mound before looking up at me sucking on my clit roughly. "Ohh my god Roo!" I moaned my one hand moving to his hair. He gripped my wrist pushing it to the counter. He detached his mouth from me before looking into my eyes letting his spit drop directly on my entrance. I moaned throwing my head back as he shoved two fingers inside of me. He began sucking on my clit again and I could barely hold myself together. So he wanted to be nasty? I could get nasty. I gripped his hair again rocking my his against his tongue and fingers. "Fuck IM CUMMING!" I moaned as he curled his fingers up right into my g-spot making me flood his fingers and mouth with my cream. I breath heavily as he kissed back up my body. He wrapped his hand around my throat kissing me roughly. "Fuck me daddy." I whispered against his lips and he grunted pushing his pajama pants off. He lined himself up with my entrance before pushing in leaving me breathless. "Fuck why do you have to be so go damn tight?" He growled out before he began to thrust into me at a slow yet deep pace. He pulled me into each thrust making me moan loudly. I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying him pounding into me. "Oh my fucking god!" I moaned as he sucked on my neck in all the right places. He growled as he picked me up bouncing me on his cock. I screamed out as my face scrunched you in ecstasy. "Please don't stop!" I moaned out and he chuckled. "Didn't plan on it." He said smirking and he bounced me down harder on his thick shaft. "O-oh f-fuck y-yes daddyyyy." I moaned as each thrust took the air from my lungs. "Your close aren't you baby?" He said smirking and I nodded. "Then let me finish you off just how you like it." He said with a sadistic chuckle. He let me down on wobbly legs as he turned me around bringing be back to the counter as I put my forearms on it. He pulled my hair in his hand thrusting into me roughly. He slapped my ass in interval as my eyes began to roll back. "Come on Baby cum all over daddy's dick." He gritted out making me moan as I clenched around him. "FUCK IM CUMMING AGAIN!" I screamed out as I squirted all over his member. My juices ran down his and my thighs and also made a small puddle beneath us. "Ugh fuck I'm gonna cum." He grunted out thrusting into me with four more deep strokes before spilling his load inside me. He groaned loudly as my legs almost gave out. He let go of my hair and my head lulled forward. "You made a mess." He said with a chuckle and I whimpered. He turned me around pulling me into his chest. "Come on Baby lets go take a bath. I'll clean up later." He said picking me up. He walked us upstairs to our bathroom turning the bath on and getting it ready. Once it was filled he sat down before helping me in. I rested my head on his shoulder kissing his jaw. "You watched 365 days while you were on the road didn't you?" I asked with a giggle. "How'd you know?" He asked with a chuckle. "Your little spit trick seemed to be familiar." I said and he hummed. "You told me that was you favorite part so I thought why not try it out on you." He said with a wink making me giggle. "I was trying to make a nice dinner and now it's going to be cold." I said with a pout as he trailed his fingers along my body. "I just want pizza and to lay in the couch with you. Maybe fuck some more. Depends if you can handle another round." He said and I gasped looking up at him. "You know for a fact I can last for as many rounds as you give me." I said gripping his jaw with a smile. "Yeah? I guess we'll test that theory later then." He said and I hummed softly in agreement. All this started with me just dancing in the kitchen....

Soooo I gotta question for y'all.... have y'all watched 365 days on Netflix? If so what do y'all think?